Today we are chatting about something we feel not many talk about.
No one mentioned it to us along our journey and we want to bring light to it.
How to see if you are idolizing your body
If you prefer to listen, check out the Lori and Michelle show podcast here – episode 31.
If you feel called we hope you will consider becoming a supporter of the show.
Our podcast can also be heard on:
- Google podcasts
- Pocket Cast
If you enjoyed the video and podcast episode please consider sharing it and subscribing. And Anchor – https://anchor.fm/lm-podcast – If you feel called and if our content has helped you in any way please consider becoming a supporter of the show.
We would appreciate you leaving us a review on Apple.
Thank you, as it helps more people have the opportunity to see our content and hear the message.
We appreciate your support of our fellowship.
As we mentioned in this video no one told us years ago when we were so focused on our bodies and food that we were idolizing them.
We didn’t realize God is a jealous God.
We hope this helps you see fitness and your body differently so you don’t start to idolize it.
Sharing the way out if you find yourself idolizing your body and fitness
What we discuss:
- a little bit of our story with fitness
- scriptures that helped us see God does not like when we make things idols
- some questions to ask yourself to see if you are still idolizing fitness
- Lori shares a story to help you see how we are now with exercise
- we discuss our online sisterhood – Move Live Faithfully and why we created it
- Jesus is not here to point fingers at you
- bring your feelings to Jesus
- a prayer to help you if you are struggling
MORE posts for you to check out:
We hope this has served you.
Thanks again for the support.
We are so thankful that the Lord has given us this platform to encourage and inspire others to seek Him more.
Friends, if you have any questions please comment below.
We are here for you.
God loves you.
We love you too!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow.