Today’s video has been on our hearts for awhile ever since apologizing for sharing about the law of attraction and like practices here in our testimony back to Jesus.
As we said in that video we immediately stopped all manifesting new age practices and picked up the Bible.
And the past few weeks we have been sharing with you what we have discovered reading the Bible again.
Real talk with us…
and we know many won’t want to hear what we say here.
How life is leaving law of attraction/new age and following Jesus.
Please share this video with anyone you think would benefit from it.
We hope this video/podcast serves you to give you hope.
If you are new to us please consider subscribing to our youtube channel.
If you prefer to listen, check out the Lori and Michelle Show podcast episode sharing life with Jesus and not worrying about our vibe and thoughts to manifest.
If you are new to our podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving us a review on Apple.
You can also find our podcast on Apple, Spotify and iheartradio.
Thank you for your support.
Over the past few months, we have really seen how Christians are falling into false practices. Even in the church, it is happening and people are sharing new gospels or ways of living like the Bible isn’t enough.
It is scary, which is one reason we are sharing our journey.
We don’t want others to go down the wrong road.
We want Jesus to know you and for you to know Him.
What we discuss:
- law of attraction made us feel trapped and feeling captive
- true freedom and peace
- our mindset and energy now
- false prophets and teachings
- not being rooted in the word
- negative thoughts and high vibe
- doubting God and storms of life
- turning to the world and books instead of turning to God
- idols and work of the enemy
- The podcasts Michelle mentioned are: the Cultish – episode 75 – Part 1- Leaving New Age and The Alisa Childers podcast (many are great like episode 76 – Glennon Doyle and the Idol of Self)
If you are needing short effective home workouts – Come join us for faith meets fitness to glorify God inside Move Faithfullly
We hope hearing our stories gives you encouragement and inspiration to start reading the Bible and begin your relationship with the Lord.
We share this because we love you and deeply care about your life, here and eternal.
We appreciate your support.
Please share this with someone you think you benefit from hearing about reading the Bible.
L and M