The best quick bread recipe that is gluten and grain free – Chocolate protein tahini bread. The perfect combo of flavors and the texture that’s light and chewy. Everything you want out of a bread. This chocolate tahini bread recipe is full of healthy fats and a boost of additional protein. This beats store bought bread any day. If you love tahini you’re going to love this bread. Plus it only needs 8 simple ingredients to whip up one healthy snack and no flour needed!
It’s been awhile since we’ve shared a recipe and what not a better way to do share a new recipe with you than with our love of tahini. We still plan on sharing recipes for our #ptsisters who have been asking. We have a few more new recipes coming to the blog soon.
After our tahini taste-off we had all this tahini on hand. #tahiniproblems
We decided to make some new recipes using it. Plus we haven’t made a quick bread recipe in awhile. It was time.
So dear #ptsisters we present you with…
Gluten-free grain-free Flourless Chocolate Protein Tahini Bread made from 8 ingredients under 30 minutes
Let’s make this together..
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Make sure to share this quick chocolate tahini bread recipe with your friends to enjoy together.
All you need in life…
Are we right? 😉
Quick breads are great for a snack or to enjoy with a meal; and this tahini bread can be enjoyed any time of the day.
This gluten-free grain-free bread recipe is made from 8 ingredients and made in under 30 minutes.
No refined sugars. No dairy. No gluten. No grains. Super easy to make! Wahoo!
Easy healthy Quick Bread recipe that is loaded with healthy fats and protein.
This bread makes a great snack option!
If you don’t like tahini you can use any nut or seed butter. We just adore tahini so much.
Click here to see how you can save money and make nut seed butters yourself.
We used perfect fit protein in this recipe but you can use any chocolate protein powder.Print
Chocolate protein tahini bread
A quick gluten-free grain-free recipe for chocolate tahini bread, A healthy bread recipe that is packed of protein and healthy fats. A delicious chocolate protein bread that the whole family will enjoy and the best part is – it’s made from just 8 simple ingredients!! And done in under 30 minutes! Great for a quick snack.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: one bread loaf 1x
- 1 cup tahini (9oz/256 grams)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup (1 1/2oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup protein powder (1 oz/30 grams)
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder (10 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place eggs, tahini, maple syrup and vanilla into a Vita-mix blender and blend together.
- Next add in protein powder, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa.
- Continue to blend until everything is well blended.
- Warning: BATTER IS VERY THICK so take your time. And a little sticky.
- Grease with coconut oil or ghee a bread loaf pan.
- Place bread batter in bread loaf pan. Size pan we used: 8.5 x 4.25.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees. Or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Slice and enjoy.
This bread was delicious especially topped with MORE tahini. Never too much tahini in this household.
Let us know if you give it a try.
Do you like chocolate and tahini together? Do you like quick breads?
Lori and Michelle