Need more savory meal ideas? Look no further. Check out this easy and healthy creamy avocado turkey veggie plantain dish. It’s gluten-free, grain-free and paleo friendly. Simple meal idea that’s made from wholesome ingredients, full of protein, healthy fats, and carbs.
Today is an EPIC day …
IT’S OUR BIRTHDAY!
Hard to believe another year has passed us by. Looking back so much has changed in our lives this past year. We are so blessed and grateful to be able to be celebrating another birthday.
We are celebrating our special day with one of our favorite cakes – our oreo cake.
Make sure to keep up with us on Instagram stories for what we are up to and behind the scenes action as we celebrate our birthday.
Today’s recipe was inspired by our love for ground turkey and of course plantains. We like to keep our meals SIMPLE and of course tasty.
Healthy and easy Gluten-free Grain-free Paleo Friendly Creamy Avocado Turkey Veggie Plantain Dish
Let’s make this together..
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Make sure to share these simple turkey plantain bowl recipe with your girlfriends.
Now you a fun and simple dish to enjoy all Spring and Summer long.
If you’ve been looking for more ways to enjoy ground turkey or plantains, this recipe has you covered.
This dish is so scrumptious. It will become a household favorite for a quick easy meal idea.
When it comes to meal time we like to keep things simple and easy, what about you? We hope this recipe makes meal time a little bit less stressful for you. It will nourish your body and comfort your soul.
A Delicious and simple Ground turkey recipe idea
Perfect to enjoy any meal of the day.
If you like a little heat in your meals add in some red pepper flakes or cayenne.Print
Creamy avocado turkey veggie plantain skillet
Quick and easy dinner that serves 3-4. Healthy ground turkey dinner idea with veggies, avocado and plantains. Gluten-free. Grain-free. Paleo friendly.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound of cooked ground turkey
- 2 large plantains
- 1–2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups of cooked broccoli
- handfuls of arugula (or green of choice)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chives
- 1 avocado
- Have ground turkey already cooked or use leftovers.
- In a large skillet place coconut oil and sliced plantains over medium heat.
- Cook for about 8-10 minutes or until plantains are getting a little soft.
- Next add in cooked ground turkey, cooked broccoli and fresh arugula.
- Next add in garlic powder and chives.
- Continue to cook on skillet until greens are wilted and everything is well combined and warm.
- While food is heating mash up avocado.
- Place dish into a large bowl and toss with avocado.
- Toss everything together and enjoy.
- Top with sea salt and/or black pepper.
- Serving Size: 3-4 servings
Let us know if you give this turkey plantain dish a try.
Lori and Michelle
Delicious! Definitely going to try this! Thanks for sharing!