The easiest tiramisu recipe ever. No need for beating eggs, hours of soaking lady fingers. Nope we have a simple healthy take on tiramisu with tiramisu pancakes! Why want until dessert to enjoy tiramisu when you can have it for breakfast.
We just love a good tiramisu, which is really hard to come by. Tiramisu is one of our dad’s favorite recipes. He also enjoys pancakes, so we combined them to make the perfect breakfast for dad.
Picture this: Your fork gliding through a cloud of fluffy pancakes infused with coffee and topped with cream, a bit of cocoa settling on top.
These slightly sweet, fluffy pancakes taste JUST like tiramisu!
Gluten-free grain-free Tiramisu Pancakes
Let’s make this together..
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Make sure to share this tiramisu pancake recipe with your friends.
We just love this tiramisu recipe — it’s simple to make and boy does it wow at the breakfast table.
If you’re a sweet breakfast person, or a tiramisu person…you must try this.
Easy healthy tiramisu pancake recipe
A time saving tiramisu recipe made as pancakes. We took our plantain pancakes, soaked them in coffee and layered them up yogurt filling. And a little cocoa for dusting. Serve with coffee, do some journaling and say your prayers and get ready to have the best day ever.
Plantain pancakes aka our ladyfingers, softened by their dip in coffee.
This tiramisu pancake recipe is a dream breakfast or dessert— it’s so easy to put together.Print
Tiramisu Pancakes (gluten-free)
Super easy, tasty and healthy tiramisu pancake recipe. Gluten-free. Grain-free and low in sugar pancakes. Plantain pancakes aka our ladyfingers, softened by their dip in coffee. This tiramisu pancake recipe is a dream breakfast or dessert— it’s so simple to put together.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 pancakes 1x
- 3 large eggs
- 100g raw plantains (after being peeled)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 drops liquid stevia for sweetness
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- extra coffee to soak pancakes in, if desired
- 1 container yogurt of choice (6oz)
- few drops of stevia
- 1 tablespoon coffee or instant coffee
- Cocoa powder for dusting.
- Preheat over medium heat a skillet.
- Next in a blender place all pancake ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Scoop pancake batter in hot skillet. Size and amount will vary depending on size scooper.
- Once all pancakes are cooked place some coffee in a bowl.
- Place pancakes in bowl to soak for a few minutes as you make the filling.
- To make filling place yogurt, stevia and coffee into a bowl.
- Stir until combined.
- Then build pancake tower as you please.
- Dust cocoa powder on top.
- You can layer in the filling in between each pancake or you can save it all for the top.
- Serving Size: serves 2
These tiramisu pancakes were delicious!
Let us know if you give it a try.
Do you like tiramisu?
Lori and Michelle