A few days ago we received the best package in the mail.
A box full of amazing already preportioned FISH from Sizzlefish company. If you don’t know anything about them they focus on high quality fish that is perfectly portioned for easy and quick meals! We absolutely love how they are portioned out and for one serving. No more weighing out our fish. Love that.
And another thing that we have been loving about Sizzlefish products is the quality. Seriously blown away with how easily the fish defrosted and cooked, and how they tasted like fresh fish every time. Now we’ve had some poor quality frozen fish before but so far Sizzlefish’s quality has been amazing.
Plus in the package they sent they had cedar planks in there for grilling. Wow!! First time using cedar planks and love it. Provides incredible flavor to the fish. Gary is still talking about how good that salmon was!
See Lori making this for her and Gary in this video.
Thanks again Sizzlefish for sending us the fish to review.
We were not paid to say any of this. We received the fish for free to review here on the blog. All the opinions are our own. We have no affiliation with them we truly enjoyed their product.
And if you are looking for more great fish recipes using Sizzlefish make sure to check out our dear friend Lindsay to see more recipes!
Now onto the recipe and tutorial video of how to make this dinner for two.
Wannabe alfredo sauce with sizzlefish scallops served over zucchini pasta for a healthy dinner for two.
Who is ready for dinner?
Love scallops. Michelle LOVES them! She would eat them everyday if she could 😉
Healthy dairy-free alfredo sauce made from yogurt and cauliflower to make a light creamy pasta sauce!
We hope you enjoyed watching how easy it is make this dinner.
A quick healthy dinner for two made in minutes!!Print
Dairy-free alfredo sauce with scallops and zucchini pasta (gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, nut-free, paleo)
A quick healthy dinner for two made in minutes using Sizzlefish scallops. A dairy-free alfredo sauce that is light and creamy using cauliflower and yogurt. A simple grain-free gluten-free paleo zucchini pasta dinner!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: alfredo sauce yields about 1 1/4 cups
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower
- 6oz of yogurt of choice (we found goat yogurt to be the best)
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- handful of fresh parsley
- 1–2 tablespoons mustard
- 1–2 zucchini, spiralized
- handful of mushrooms
- 2 servings of scallops from Sizzlefish
- First make sauce.
- Take 1 cup of already cooked cauliflower place in blender.
- Add in yogurt, nutritional yeast, sea salt, mustard, parsley, and spices.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust flavors to taste.
- Set sauce aside while you cook mushrooms and scallops.
- In a skillet over medium heat with some coconut oil place scallops.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side.
- Set aside while you cook up mushrooms in same skillet.
- Cook mushrooms until soft.
- Spiralize the zucchini and place in large bowl.
- Toss zucchini pasta with alfredo sauce and stir.
- Add in mushrooms. Continue to stir.
- Plate pasta on a place and top with scallops.
- Can add in black pepper if desired on top.
- Serving Size: serves 2
Dinner is served 🙂 Serve this meal with your favorite dinner side dishes!!
For substitutions you can use any yogurt you desire. We have already made the sauce twice and used goat and coconut based ones and both came out. We preferred the goat one, yes this makes it not dairy free. We like using yogurt to help give creaminess and a little boost of probiotics. You can use any mustard of your liking and add black pepper to the final dish.
This creamy alfredo sauce is a very light and creamy sauce that can go over any veggie or pasta dish.