Gluten-free, vegan, low sugar pumpkin pie chocolate chip fudge truffle recipe.
Healthy pumpkin pie chocolate chip fudge truffles made from real ingredients.
We made these truffles last week (while Lori was still pregnant) and there are not many left. Lori enjoys them for her night feeding snack…haha Madison just might turn into a pumpkin 😉
They make for the perfect after dinner sweet treat or pick-me-up afternoon snack.
A simple irresistible bite sized Halloween treat. Say goodbye to Halloween candy and say hello to pumpkin truffles! Okay maybe not the best portable treat to throw into your Halloween basket.
These pumpkin fudge truffles are a little heat sensitive. Best to keep stored cool.
Warning – They are messy to make and addicting!
Gluten-free, dairy-free, low sugar pumpkin pie chocolate chip truffle recipe.
A healthy fun way to enjoy pumpkin pie as fudge truffles made from a few ingredients.
Homemade pumpkin pie chocolate chip fudge truffles
Grab your ingredients…and kids… and come make these truffles with us today!Print
Pumpkin pie chocolate chip fudge truffles (gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, low sugar, soy-free)
Sinfully delicious healthy pumpkin pie chocolate chip fudge truffles. These homemade truffles are gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, and low in sugar!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: makes about 30 truffles *amount will vary 1x
- 1 recipe of pumpkin pie fudge
- 2–3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoon cacao powder
- a few drops stevia or 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2–3 tablespoon coconut oil
- *might have to make another batch to cover all pieces
- Make fudge – blend all the ingredients in blender until creamed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop fudge balls onto a plate.
- Make chocolate sauce.
- Place cacao, stevia and coconut oil into a bowl.
- Stir together.
- Begin dipping fudge balls into chocolate sauce.
- Continue dipping until all fudge balls are covered. Make more chocolate sauce if needed.
- Store these truffles in the refrigerator.
Sinfully delicious Halloween bite size treats!
The kids will love getting their hands messy while making these truffles. Have a few extra wet clothes around 🙂
We love pumpkin and chocolate together and love finding new ways to enjoy this combo.
These pumpkin pie chocolate chip fudge truffles are the perfect treat and we hope you enjoy the recipe too.