This quick and easy pumpkin gingerbread fudge recipe is rich, creamy and delicious. It’s perfectly spiced and dusted with a little cacao and powered sugar for a little fun. Think gingerbread cookie dough but in the form of fudge! If you’re tired of pumpkin pie, this is a great option.
Wow! What a beautiful day we had here yesterday. On Snapchat (loriandmichelle) we mentioned how we worked out outside and enjoyed wearing tanks in December. It reminded us of growing up in south Florida with the warm weather. We loved every second of it.
Our winter so far has been great, which does make us nervous for January and February as those do tend to be the coldest. Even though we don’t get much snow here in North Carolina we do experience black ice. We’ve both had some terrible falls with slipping on some black ice. Bruised butts are never fun. We think snow is beautiful but we are Florida girls at heart so don’t think we could live any more north than this.
Pumpkin gingerbread fudge recipe with dairy-free coconut whipped cream that’s made in minutes
Let’s make this together..
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Make sure to share this pumpkin gingerbread fudge recipe with your friends.
We love this fudge. It’s is so simple to make and only requires a little blending, pouring and being patient while it sets. That’s the hard part.
You’ll love this version with a touch of pumpkin, molasses, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger (of course).
We where blown away by this fudge. And we think you will be too!
Gingerbread cookies watch out… gingerbread fudge is our new favorite.
Great thing about this gingerbread fudge: no candy thermometers needed!
Fudge made with coconut butter instead of condensed milk.
This pumpkin gingerbread fudge recipe does not contain condensed milk (actually none of our recipes do) or loads of sugar. Instead, our purely twins approved fudge is packed with healthy fats and sweetened with molasses.
You know we love our healthy fats for skin and hormones! Thank goodness the myth of fat making us fat has been busted.
This fudge recipe is packed with our favorite fat – coconut!
Much like our other fudge recipes this is a little softer than regular fudge, so you need to keep it chilled until ready to serve.Print
gingerbread fudge with coconut whipped cream
Gingerbread Fudge Recipe ~ has all the spices that can be found in gingerbread. And it’s gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan friendly! Quick and healthy holiday dessert recipe to enjoy with loved ones.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 inch pie 1x
- 1 cup (8oz) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut butter that has been soften (could use coconut oil, just might have a slighly different texture and final flavor)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Coconut whipped cream
- 6 tablespoons coconut cream (the thick part of chilled coconut milk)
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- sprinkle of cacao powder and powered sugar
- For the coconut butter see how to make here
- Place all ingredients into a Vita-mix.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. This works best if all ingredients are at room temperature.
- Pour into a 6 inch cake pan.
- Make coconut whipped cream to go on top.
- Place chilled coconut cream and coconut butter in large bowl.
- Beat until smooth and cream.
- *can add in some stevia if you want it sweet
- Set in freezer or fridge for 3-5 hours, or until firm to touch.
- Remove and slice.
- Dust with cacao and powered sugar if desired.
- Serving Size: makes 6-8 slices
Quick head to the kitchen and make these. NOW.
We can’t wait for you to try them!
Let us know if you give it a try. Make sure to tag #purelytwins on Instagram or leave a comment. We love seeing your creations!
Do you like all things gingerbread or are you a pumpkin fan all the way?