Out of this world gluten-free, grain-free semi-raw chocolate chip cookie dough blueberry fudge brownies.
Being that April is our birthday month we are going all out on desserts.
Hope you don’t mind.
What do you do when you have plantains lying around? You make brownies.
What do you do when you have blueberries lying around? You make blueberry coconut butter fudge.
What do you do when you are craving chocolate and creamy cookie dough. You make this recipe.
Chocolate chip cookie dough blueberry fudge brownies made without flour.
Make sure to share this recipe!
This is THE recipe to make to impress your friends.
Cookie dough brownies with blueberry fudge that are gluten, grain, egg and dairy free
We think these pictures do all the talking.
Chocolate chip cookie dough blueberry fudge flourless brownies
A healthy dessert with layers of rich chocolate brownies, blueberry coconut butter fudge and chocolate chip cookie dough. Gluten-free grain-free egg-free dairy-free recipe. Paleo friendly. Vegan. Semi raw.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: makes one 9 inch bread loaf 1x
- 1 recipe of flourless brownies
- 1 recipe of raw chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 1/4 cup wild frozen blueberries (defrost, blend and get about 1 cup puree)
- 3/4 cup coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pour batter into 9 in bread loaf.
- Bake for about 18 -20 minutes.
- Let cool.
Make blueberry fudge
- Place ingredients into Vitamix blender.
- Pour fudge on top of cooled brownies.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour.
Make raw chocolate chip cookie dough
- Pull brownies out of freezer.
- Pour cookie dough on top of blueberry fudge.
- Set in refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and carefully cut.
- Serving Size: Makes 10 - 12 slices
Do you like blueberries? What is your favorite berry?
Oh I saw a photo for this on Instagram and I knew I would need to make it. Pinning!!
Yay!! Let us know how you like the recipe.
Awesome, guys! I never thought of adding blueberries but it sounds delicious!
we were surprised how good the blueberries were in this recipe, really made it pop 😉
oh goodness, this is almost too good to be true!! YUM!
thanks sweetie wish we could have sent you some! xo
Holy WOW girls! Pinned this one when I first saw it on instagram but that didn’t do it justice. These pictures are beyond AMAZING!! What camera do you use?
Thanks girl that means a lot. We have a canon rebel T3i