Gluten-free grain-free dairy-free egg-free and yeast-free peppermint cinnamon rolls with candy canes!
Are you ready for the best thing since slice bread?? Even better than milk and cookies??
We were hooked after one bite of these Candy Cane Cinnamon Rolls! These festive holiday rolls have candy canes stuffed in a warm sweet roll covered in a creamy cashew coconut icing! Perfection all rolled up.
Now close your eyes. Imagine yourself sitting by a warm fire, slippers on feet, warm cup of coffee next to you with a big slice of this sinfully delicious candy cane roll!!
A healthy recipe for candy cane peppermint cinnamon rolls that are made without yeast, gluten, grains, dairy, and eggs.
Raise your hand if you want some peppermint cinnamon buns for
every meal breakfast? We both have our hands raised 😉
Time to make cinnamon rolls together.
Click here to watch video on youtube.
If you liked and enjoyed this video, it would mean so much to us if you like, comment, and share it! Thank you!
These rolls are very easy to make as you do not need yeast to make them. Go ahead and do a little party dance 😉 as we are sure we aren’t the only ones who prefer baking without yeast.
Warm, dense rolls with a dreamy peppermint cream icing.
Sounds delicious, right?
And crushed candy canes on top are absolutely necessary as these are candy cane cinnamon rolls.
How to make gluten-free grain-free vegan peppermint candy cane cinnamon rolls without yeast
We cannot help it friends we have only one thing on our mind this Christmas– anything and everything peppermint!
And we have one more recipe coming this week!!
After all the pumpkin recipes a few weeks ago, we are going ALL out peppermint…and candy canes!!
We love this time of year!
We should be focusing on more important things. But we knew YOU needed (and we needed) candy cane cinnamon rolls in your life.
So that is why we created this recipe.
Your Christmas morning will never be the same.
We have a tradition in our family to make cinnamon rolls, so we cannot wait to add this flavor to our breakfast morning.
Have a plantain on hand make our plantain based cinnamon rolls and skip the flour.
Gather your ingredients and meet us in the kitchen to make candy cane cinnamon buns!Print
Candy Cane Peppermint Cinnamon Rolls (gluten,grain,egg,dairy, & yeast free)
The perfect way to enjoy candy canes all crushed up and baked in a creamy cashew coconut warm cinnamon rolls. Recipe for yeast-free gluten-free grain-free dairy-free and egg-free cinnamon rolls. This recipe is also low in sugar! Candy cane peppermint cinnamon buns for Christmas breakfast!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: makes 8 slices 1x
- 1 recipe of cinnamon rolls
- 1/3 cup coconut butter (2 3/4 oz)
- 2/3 cup whole cashews, soaked, rinsed, and drained
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (2 1/4 oz)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 – 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 3 candy canes – crushed
- Make cinnamon rolls batter.
- Place about 2 tablespoons arrowroot starch on surface and place batter on top.
- Begin to knead the batter adding in 1 tablespoon of arrowroot at a time.
- Until batter is easy to work with and not too sticky.
- Begin to roll out batter into rectangle shape.
make peppermint filling
- Place all ingredients into blender.
- Blend until creamy.
- Adjust sweetness and peppermint to taste.
- Spread about 2/3 of peppermint filling over the dough.
- Carefully start to roll-up the cinnamon rolls.
- Cut into slices.
- Place slices into lightly oiled circle pan.
- Place in oven to bake for about 30 minutes.
- While cinnamon rolls are cooling being to make glaze.
Glaze is the 1/3 leftover of the peppermint filling.
- Stir in some coconut milk about 1 tbsp at a time to thin out.
- Add in stevia and more peppermint to taste.
- Spread glaze over cinnamon rolls.
- Enjoy warm.
- Sprinkle with more crushed candy canes
These candy cane cinnamon rolls were amazing. Did not last long in our house, good thing they are easy to make! Even Madison was eyeing a slice 😉
Now go make them for yourself and enjoy every last bite. Make sure to save us a slice we will be knocking at your door.
Breakfast will never be the same.
Gluten-free grain-free vegan peppermint cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Made in minutes. No yeast required.
Share your thoughts:
Do you like cinnamon rolls? What is your favorite breakfast?
Do you like candy canes?
What recipe flavors are you all about this time of year? Pecans? Chocolate? Pumpkin? Apple?
Or candy canes like us.
More bun recipes:
Grain-free gluten-free vegan yeast-free almond butter and jelly cinnamon rolls
Gluten-free vegan low sugar cookie dough cinnamon rolls
I love anything peppermint! these look really good and I love that they are free of SO MANY things.
Thanks we get a lot of request for different allergies, so we do our best 😉