No bake protein thin mints that are gluten-free, grain-free, egg-free and low sugar. Paleo friendly.
This recipe was a life changing recipe for us when we originally made in back in 2011.
And still to this day these protein thin mints are a top made recipe here in our house.
Raw gluten-free protein thin mint cookies
Here are the original videos of making them a few years ago:
We hope you enjoyed the videos.
Make sure to share this easy protein thin mints with your thin mint loving friends!
We wanted to address some of the questions we received :
Healthy thin mint recipe. High in protein. Paleo friendly. Vegan.
A few things about the ingredients we used:
Raw cacao –
- pure no sugar added
- good source of magnesium and fiber
- improves circulation
- helps improve mood
Coconut oil –
- great source of lauric acid
- energy – easy to digest
- boost metabolism
Hemp protein –
- protein – builds muscle to burn fat
On the original recipe we provided 5 different versions.
We made two here today – one with mesquite and one without.
Make sure you check out the other variations of thin mints here.
Raw protein thin mints (gluten-free, low sugar, vegan)
The only thin mint recipe you will need. High in protein. Low in sugar.Gluten-free thin mint cookies that are raw and vegan! Protein thin mint cookies that are sweetened with stevia!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup hemp protein powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp peppermint extract or a drops of peppermint essential oil
- 1/2 tsp liquid stevia
- 7–8 tbsp coconut oil, liquid
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir together.
- Scoop onto a plastic container.
- Then set in fridge or freezer to set.
- Keep refrigerator or store in freezer.
- Serving Size: makes 8 -10 cookies
Let us know if you give it a try. Make sure to tag #purelytwins on Instagram or leave a comment. We love seeing your creations!
Want to know more about essential oils? Click here.
What is your take on stevia?
What is your favorite girl scout cookie?