It’s funny for us sometimes to make bread recipes as we are not really bread people. Guess that’s from years and years of not eating any bread due to gluten. But now that we are smarter, we’ve figured out ways to enjoy bread again, and we are loving it.
This recipe is made up of just 5 real main ingredients. But if you wanted to be exact with ingredients it’s more like 10. We feel that is still not that bad, since they are really simple ingredients. Hard to go wrong with almond butter mixed with eggs 😉
Who knew that combining these ingredients would create such a marvelous bread. A bread that we can’t get enough of. We think you will fall in love too! A little mix of savory and sweet.
Paleo grain-free almond butter nut bread.
Perfect light bread.
Perfect sliced bread with no flour!
Perfect to enjoy plain. Or jazz it up with more almond butter, ghee, coconut oil for more healthy fats. Or keep it on the savory side with using the bread as a base for a good sandwich.
This bread is also great toasted!
Soft with a light spongy texture.
With just a few ingredients you have yourself one incredible bread.
Mix. Pour. Bake. Slice. Enjoy.
We added in cardamom because we adore almonds and cardamom together. If you do not like cardamom you can use cinnamon. Or any spice of your liking.
If you don’t have a bread loaf you could make them as muffins.
A bread that is full of protein and healthy fats with a touch of sweetness from the maple.
Grain-free, gluten-free almond butter protein quick bread.Print
paleo almond butter cardamom protein bread
Quick and easy paleo grain-free almond butter bread with a hint of cardamom and sweetness. Great plain or toasted with your favorite topping.
- 1 cup almond butter (pure almond butter) 9oz
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or coconut nectar)
- 1/4 cup hemp protein (or any protein powder or any nut or seed meal) 1oz
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together with hand mixer or can do by hand.
- Blend until everything is well blended.
- Place in bread loaf pan – 8.5×4.25.
- Grease with coconut oil or ghee.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees. Or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Slice and enjoy.
Mmmm… bread 😉