A top comment we get is how do we take care of our hair? What do we do with our hair?
Well in today’s video we share how we keep our thick hair strong and healthy from the products we use and other tips for taking care of our long hair.
Plus it has been a while since we shared our last hair care routine, it needed to be updated 🙂
MORE POSTS TO CHECK OUT:
Our Hair care routine and products for long healthy thick hair
We hope this video has served you.
Please share this video with your girlfriends that would benefit from these hair care tips for long hair.
Products mentioned in video:
Beautycounter repair and nourish shampoo and conditioner
Argan oil restorative shampoo and conditioner by Majestic pure (we bought off Amazon)
Clarifying shampoo by Moroccan Oil (we bought off Amazon)
Activated charcoal clarifying shampoo (we bought off Amazon) *This is a new one and we like it. Don’t be scared of the black color 😉
Other tips for healthy strong hair:
- balanced diet full of healthy fats, check out what 7 foods we eat every day
- brush your hair daily
- have dry ends? Use a little coconut oil
- have dry scalp? Rub a little coconut oil on your scalp the night before and the wash the next day
DIY hair mist for long healthy thick hair with essential oils
How to make hair spritz:
- Using a small spray bottle, fill it up about 3/4 with water. Add in 3-5 drops of each essential oil: lavender, tea tree, geranium and cedarwood essential oils.
- Spray this on your hair daily to keep it strong and healthy.
Looking for an easy, quick and natural way to curly your hair?? Watch our fool-proof natural curly hair method without using heat here.
Disclosure: In order to support our blogging activities, we may receive monetary compensation for our recommendations and/or links to any products from this blog. Please note, we only endorse products that are in alignment with Purely Twins values and we believe would benefit our readers. Some posts may have affiliate links, which means if you buy something through these links, Purely Twins gets a small percentage at no extra cost to you. We appreciate the support as it helps keep Purely Twins going.