Super cute pancakes stacked up like a Christmas tree. A fun way to enjoy pancakes this holiday season. Flourless gluten-free grain-free plantain pancakes packed with spinach. Make a new holiday memory this year with these fluffy Christmas Tree Pancakes. Protein powder adds a boost in protein to this traditional flourless pancake batter recipe. No green food coloring needed as spinach adds in the green. Top the Christmas tree pancakes with mini candy “ornaments” aka sprinkles and a dusting of powdered sugar “snow” make this holiday breakfast idea festive, flavorful and fun!
We love our donuts in this house but we also love a good pancake. We wanted to create another breakfast idea for this Christmas. And browsing pinterest we came across some Christmas tree pancake stacks and loved the idea. Here’s our version of Christmas tree pancakes.
If you are looking for a recipe that only makes enough for one person. Well you’re in luck. Today’s recipe is simple, healthy and makes enough for one serving.
Gluten-free grain-free Flourless Christmas Pancake Stack that serves one and packed with protein
Let’s make this together..
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Make sure to share this gluten-free and grain-free pancake recipe with your friends.
Green food is always a good idea.
Popeye would love these pancakes.
Now here are some yummy Christmas pancakes you’ll flip for.
Super cute and fun way to enjoy pancakes.
Perfect way to start your day. These are such a great Christmas breakfast idea or snack for the holidays!
How to make flourless gluten-free and grain-free Pancakes that are made from plantains and spinach.Print
Christmas tree pancakes for one. Gluten-free grain-free pancake recipe.
Christmas tree pancakes for one. Gluten-free grain-free pancake recipe. Protein powder adds a boost in protein to this traditional flourless pancake batter recipe. No green food coloring needed as spinach adds in the green.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 100 grams plantains
- 3 eggs
- handful of spinach
- 3–4 tablespoons protein powder of choice (we used perfect fit protein)
- 1/4 tsp spiriluna or matcha powder if desire more green color
- In a Vitamix blender place plantains, eggs, spinach and protein powder and blend.
- Blend until smooth.
- Preheat skillet to medium heat.
- Spoon some batter into a small circle in the nonstick pan.
- Give it a few minutes to cook on one side.
- Then flip and allow pancakes to finish cooking on the other side.
- Until you’ve achieved a slight golden-brown color.
- Continue this until all the pancake batter is cooked.
- Plate and enjoy with sprinkles and powdered sugar for the “snow”
- Serving Size: serves 1
Let us know if you give it a try.
What you are making for Christmas breakfast?
Lori and Michelle