Peppermint brownies coated in dark chocolate topped off with some crushed peppermint candy canes. The only thing better than a fudgy brownie is a double chocolate fudge brownie. Sinfully delicious flourless double chocolate peppermint brownies that are gluten-free and egg-free. A decadent dessert recipe for add to this holiday bliss. Delectable cuties. Made in just 15 minutes.
We knew we wanted to make a new way to enjoy our favorite brownies with candy canes for a holiday dessert. We wanted it to be extraordinary.
It hit us…. we needed to make them bites-size (because mini’s are just so freakin cute) and coated in chocolate and crushed candy canes.
These are outrageously rich and delicious bite sized brownies. Enjoy this brownie recipe with your loved ones this holiday season.
Gluten-free Flourless Egg-free recipe for Double chocolate peppermint mini brownies
Let’s make this together.
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Help spread the love sisters to a friend that would love this recipe.
This recipe was inspired from our favorite brownies and our deep love of peppermint. Especially this time of year.
More peppermint please.
Brownies that are dipped in dark chocolate and have candy cane crumbs fused on top. These are freaking delicious. So much chocolate. And minty.
We made them bite-size so perfect for popping to your mouth. It’ll soon become one of your favorite holiday desserts!!!
Ready in 15 minutes.
Perfect for holiday parties.
Brownies are soft, fudgy and super easy to make. And take it up a notch with adding in more chocolate and finishing off with peppermint. This screams the holidays! And hot cocoa or Irish coffee in our house.
delicious holiday dessert Gluten-free Double Chocolate peppermint brownies
If you don’t like Christmas candy cane cookies then make yourself peppermint brownies.
Super moist and decadent peppermint brownies are coated in dark chocolate and topped with crushed candy canes! What’s not to love?Print
Double Chocolate Peppermint Bite-Size Brownies
Fun and tasty holiday dessert that chocolate and peppermint lovers will love. Great to make for parties or give as a gift to a loved one.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: makes 18 mini brownies 1x
- 1 recipe of our flourless plantain brownies made as mini’s
- 2 dark chocolate bars
- 12 crushed mini candy canes
- Make one recipe flourless brownies.
- Place brownie batter into mini baking sheet to make bite-size brownies.
- Once brownies are done let cool.
- While brownies are cooling start to melt chocolate bars over a double boil.
- While chocolate is melting crush candy canes.
- When chocolate is melted start to dip each brownie into chocolate until every brownie is coated.
- Next sprinkle the crushed candy canes over each brownie. Add as much crushed candy canes as you desire.
Happy brownie making.
Lori and Michelle