Today’s soul sister chat is all about what we want you to focus on during the holiday season.
We know this is a super crazy time of year so taking care of yourself is important. We also know this time of year there is a lot of stress, especially around food and exercise. Well we want to change that.
We chat about how to reduce holiday stress and add more joy. Food is meant to be enjoyed and fitness is not punishment for what you ate.
2 things to focus on during holidays with food and fitness to help reduce stress
Share the video with your girlfriends that would love this.
Sharing what we want you to do with your workouts and approach what you are eating during this time of the year. And taking these 2 concepts into the new year.
Things we chatted about in the soul chat:
- How to look at fitness as empowering you during this time not as a form of punishment for all the holiday cookies.
- How to focus on how do you want to feel when it comes to food.
- How only you know what nourishes your body.
- Find daily movement every day – something you enjoy.
- Be grateful for your body.
- Enjoyt the foods you eat and put no restrictions on yourself.
- Remember the bigger reason of Christmas. Hint it has nothing to do with food or what we look like. 😉
Happy Merrrrrry Holidays.
More soul sisters chats are coming your way. Stay tuned.
Let us know what topic you would like us to chat about next.
Michelle and Lori
If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:
Pinterest – purelytwins
Snapchat – loriandmichelle
Facebook – purelytwins