Looking for a healthier and quick recipe for pumpkin cinnamon rolls? We have you covered with this gluten-free, grain-free and egg-free recipe for pumpkin filled cinnamon rolls with a pumpkin frosting. Celebrate the holidays right with starting your day with pumpkin cinnamon rolls. No need to wait around for yeast to rise making it the perfect recipe for the busiest time of the year.
Imagine a warm cup of coffee, Christmas carols playing, a warm fireplace, children laughing in the background and you all cozy sitting down to the perfect breakfast.
What is that perfect breakfast?
Gluten-free grain-free egg-free recipe for pumpkin cinnamon rolls with a pumpkin frosting
Make sure you invite us over, K
Let’s make this together..
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Help spread the love #ptsisters to a friend that would love this recipe.
Even though this recipe would make for a wonderful breakfast you can really enjoy it anytime of the day.
The best ever irresistible breakfast – perfect Christmas morning.
Santa would approve this breakfast.
If you love a pumpkin and cinnamon rolls then you’ll die over this recipe.
If you love cinnamon rolls but don’t like working with yeast then this is your recipe.
Gluten-free cinnamon rolls that require no eggs or yeast.
We love any excuse to eat
We love any excuse to eat
donuts cinnamon rolls.
Sending you lots of holiday joy and peace.Print
Gluten-free pumpkin cinnamon rolls
Gluten-free egg-free and grain-free pumpkin cinnamon rolls recipe. No yeast required making them easy to make. A healthy breakfast option to enjoy with your family over the holidays.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- 7 oz plantains (1 large,peeled)
- 1 cup gluten-free flour blend (4oz or 113g)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup applesauce (4oz)
- 1/4 cup liquid,coconut oil (2oz)
- 6 tablespoons coconut milk (3oz)
- 6–7 tablespoons arrowroot starch for rolling
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- stevia to taste
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Leftover of pumpkin filling
- Coconut milk
- Maple syryp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel plantain.
- Place plantain in food processor with applesauce. Blend.
- Add in gluten free flour blend along with baking powder, baking soda, sugar.
- Add in coconut oil and coconut milk. Mix until combined.
- Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons arrowroot starch down on surface.
- Place dough on top. Begin to knead.
- Continue to add in more arrowroot until batter holds together nicely. Usually about 6 tablespoons.
- Grab rolling pin and begin to roll dough out carefully.
Next make the pumpkin filling.
- Place ingredients into bowl and mix together.
- Spread thinly over entire dough, reserving some for the frosting.
In small bowl make sugar mix. Sprinkle on top of pumpkin filling.
- Carefully begin to roll the cinnamon roll into a long log shape.
- Cut into desired sizes.
- Place in 6 inch pan.
- Place in oven and let bake for about 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Make pumpkin glaze with adding in some maple and milk to taste and desired consistency.
- Let cool slightly before topping with pumpkin glaze.
- Enjoy warm.
- Serving Size: makes 8 - 10 slices
If you don’t have plantains you can try green bananas or increase the flour blend to 2 cups total.
Let us know if you give it a try.
We cannot wait to make these pumpkin cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning.
Lori and Michelle