Hey soul sister!
You are in for a real treat. Today’s soul sister chat interview is filled with a lot of juicy stuff.
We chat with our mentor, coach and friend Jill from Jillfit. We learn so much from her and know you will too. She is fanastic, real and passionate about what she does.
How to end the obsession of your physique and food
Share the video with your girlfriends that would love this.
Jill teaches women how to create a healthy lifestyle that’s stress-and shame-free. She is a business and fitness coach.
We have so much in common with Jill. Our stories are similar yet a little bit different as she did fitness competitions as we didn’t but we all had an obsession with getting lean and eating clean all the time.
She was always looking for the “next” thing and we were like that for years. We love how she says, “The goal is not perfection.” We couldn’t agree more. We are all about embracing imperfections and being purely us.
Jill likes to keep her diet and fitness easy because she has other things to do and can’t afford the mental energy to keep focusing on food and diet. Amen to that. Right? You know we are all about doing less to live more.
Things we chatted about in the interview:
- Her story how she became to trust herself around food
- How she approaches moderation with diet
- Cycle of being addicted and looking lean
- Not lean not worthy trap
- Her turning point in her journey to find peace with food and her body
- How she stopped food prepping
- How she let go of control and what happened to her body
- How she takes the edge off her hunger and cravings so she doesn’t binge
- Justifying dysfunctional behaviors
- Reshaping your mind first then your body comes later
- The one thing that is just a choice away
- What shifted her away from being obsessed with physique and food
- Her two non-negotiables to be happy and feel balanced
Thank you so much Jill for chatting with us and our readers.
Make sure to keep up with Jill :
Website – jillfit.com
Facebook – jillfit
Instagram – jillfit
Make sure to check out her #ActionAcademy if you want to uplevel your mind and business. It’s a free 6-week mindset business course for fitness pros and fitness enthusiasts. She is an amazing coach.