Pumpkin Spice Plantain Pancakes — light, fluffy and made in the blender. Healthy gluten-free flourless pumpkin pancakes are the perfect cozy fall breakfast or brunch! Made from 6 simple ingredients. Super easy gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, paleo pancake recipe.
Life has been pretty crazy…but all GOOD.
I decided it was a good time to potty train Madison. Yesterday was day one and let’s just say lots of coffee and chocolate were consumed. I will admit it was harder than I thought. The morning session seemed to go well, but the afternoon didn’t go so smoothly. I wanted to give up at 3pm but Michelle reminded me not to give up. That Madison is doing great and each day it will get better.
Nothing like eating pancakes to get you through potty training.
Easy and healthy flourless pumpkin spice pancake recipe with pumpkin whipped cream
Make sure to share this recipe with your friends.
A simple recipe for pumpkin pie and pancake lovers.
Flourless Pumpkin Pancakes – these are TO DIE FOR!
Packed with pumpkin and spice and topped with a dreamy dairy-free pumpkin whipped cream.
These pancakes are soft, fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious!
Do we have drooling yet?
With fall here and pumpkin everywhere we knew we needed a pumpkin pancake recipe to enjoy this fall.
Pancakes have been on our minds ever since making our flourless plantain pancakes.
We love pancakes. We love pumpkin. We love plantains.
This is a match made in heaven.
Gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, paleo pumpkin plantain pancakes
Healthy simple pumpkin plantain pancakes: moist, light, and fluffy! Full of pumpkin flavor and with just the right amount of spice!
A cozy fall breakfast.
Made with pumpkin puree, plantains and eggs these pancakess are moist, fluffy and ready to be topped with your 4 ingredient pumpkin whipped cream.Print
Flourless Pumpkin Plantain Pancakes with pumpkin whipped cream
A cozy fall breakfast. Made with pumpkin puree, plantains, and eggs these waffles are moist, fluffy and ready to be topped with your 4 ingredient pumpkin whipped cream. A gluten-free grain-free paleo pancake recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: makes 10 4 inch pancakes 1x
- 130 grams green plantain (about 1 cup chopped)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (4 oz)
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- a few drops of stevia (optional)
Pumpkin whipped cream
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Peel plantain.
- Chop plantain and toss into blender.
- Add in eggs into blender.
- Blend in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon some batter into a small circle in the nonstick pan.
- Give it a few minutes to cook on one side.
- Then flip and allow pancakes to finish cooking on the other side.
- Until you’ve achieved a slight golden-brown color.
- Continue this until all the pancake batter is cooked.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Whip until smooth.
- Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Place whipped cream on top of pancakes.
- Serving Size: serves 2
You can use green bananas instead of plantains.
Use yogurt of choice.
These pumpkin pancakes would go perfectly with a pumpkin spice latte.
Happy early holiday friends.
Are you pumpkin spice fan?
Lori and Michelle