Raw Coconut Cream Chocolate Bliss Bars ~ So delish. Easy, creamy and a perfectly delicious dessert that’s perfect for warm summer nights. This unforgettable dessert starts with a nut-free shortbread inspired crust then topped with a rich, creamy dairy-free coconut cream layer and topped with a decadent low-sugar chocolate topping! A rich nourishing dessert that will please your sweet tooth in a fun, healthy way! Simple, delicious and free from gluten, grains, eggs, nuts and refined sugar. Plus the filling is made with coconut yogurt for some healthy probiotics!
How can a dessert recipe help me with food fears? It’s about seeing all the food you do get to eat. Not focusing on what you can’t eat. Seeing all the variety out there and how you can be creative with food.
Raw recipes, like today’s, are made with wholesome ingredients. Ingredients your body knows how to digest, so that takes away some anxiety right? We eat dessert in some form every day. It’s our thing. We no longer restrict but find balance by focusing on how we feel and what makes us happy.
The recipe that we’re sharing today is enriched with the blissful properties of coconut, seed coconut flakes based crust, low in sugar and a touch of protein. It’s incredibly delectable.
Raw coconut yogurt cream chocolate protein bliss bars that are gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free and grain-free
Let’s make this together.
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Make sure to share this delicious raw dessert bliss bar recipe with your friends.
These coconut cream bliss bars with a chocolate topping are AMAZING! This recipe is super easy to make too!
A little sweet and savory and bursting with flavor.
Are you looking for an incredible raw, easy dessert recipe that really can be enjoyed anytime? Then make this recipe.
These coconut cream bliss bars are made with healthy ingredients you probably have in your house.
When creating this recipe we wanted it to have no nuts as we know some people can’t handle nuts. We also wanted a touch of protein mixed in there so we added in some protein powder to the creamy yogurt cream layer for a little boost.
Mixing sunflower and pumpkin seeds is one of our favorite things to do in our raw dessert recipes. With the touch of maple or coconut nectar it really makes the crust a lovely mix of sweet and savory.
This dessert is a blend of protein, healthy fats and carbs and low in sugar as we did a mix of maple syrup and stevia.
When thinking of the filling we wanted to be able to use coconut yogurt for some healthy probiotics and a nice creamy texture mixed with the coconut creme. It’s AMAZING. #justsayin
How to make raw coconut cream bliss bar with a rich low sugar chocolate topping that contains no nuts
This recipe was a long time favorite of ours whenever we used to make it and now we are so happy to have a version to share with you.
It is the perfect balance of flavors and textures while being packed with nutrition.
Truly a delectable no-bake chocolate topped, coconut cream bliss bar dessert.Print
Raw coconut cream chocolate bliss bars (nut-free)
A delicious summer dessert that is nut-free and packed with healthy fats, carbs and a little protein. Sweet but not too sweet. Plus the filling is made with coconut yogurt for some healthy probiotics!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: one 9-inch square 1x
Crust (base layer:
- 2/3 cup sunflower seed meal (3oz)
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seed meal (3oz)
- 3/4 cup fine coconut flakes (3oz)
- 2 tablespoons, coconut oil semi-solid
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar or maple syrup (2 1/4oz)
- 3/4 cup coconut yogurt (6oz)
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablepsoon coconut butter (5 1/4oz)
- 1 can of coconut creme (the hard part from being refrigerated) (7oz)
- 1/4 cup protein powder (1oz)
- 20 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil, solid
- stevia to taste
- First make your base layer to make your crust.
- Take crust ingredients and place in food processor or blender.
- Blend until everything comes together to form a crust.
- Press crust into a 9 inch pan. Recommend to line pan with wax paper to make it easier to get slices out.
- Set aside to make cream filling.
- In a blender combine all cream filling ingredients.
- Blend until smooth. Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Pour cream filling over crust and set in refrigerator to set for a few hours.
- Once cream is firm to the touch remove from fridge.
- Begin to make chocolate topping.
- In a large bowl place cacao powder, coconut oil and stevia drops and stir.
- Stir to well combined then spread cocoa frosting over cream bar.
- Place back in refrigerator to set a little more before slicing.
- Remove from fridge to slice and enjoy.
- Serving Size: makes 12- 16 slices
Some ingredient replacements:
If you don’t have coconut butter for the filling you might be able to get away with coconut oil.
You can use any nut or seed for the pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in the crust.
You can use any yogurt of choice for the cream filling.
You can omit the protein powder if you like.
Fun and simple dessert to enjoy this summer or anytime.
Lori and Michelle