Baked chocolate mint brownie donuts for two – ready in under 20 minutes and you only need 7 ingredients! Quick, easy and so soft with few ingredients to bake these unbelievably good donuts that are baked, not fried, and topped with a creamy, thick avocado mint frosting. So tender and rich. What’s not to love? Chocolate and mint are perfect together. And these donuts are low in sugar. You’re in chocolate brownie donut heaven.
Yesterday was perfect. The weather was amazing. We went to the local park that we go to often and didn’t want to leave. All of us were having such a great time. Baby #2 even enjoyed it as she was kicking away. I can’t believe I am almost 36 weeks pregnant. Madison is getting curious about my belly. She slowly is starting to see how it is different than aunt Michelle’s belly and how mom can’t do some things anymore. How mom moves a little slower. I honestly can’t wait for them to meet each other. I think Madison is going to love having a baby sister. As baby is one word she likes to say.
Now that we have you enjoying a new take on the classic cobb salad we have another must make recipe for you. This one calls for chocolate! And mint! An ultimate flavor combo of ours.
Baked chocolate mint brownie protein donuts made in under 20 minutes with just 7 ingredients that makes 2 large donuts
Let’s make this together.
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Make sure to share this super simple tasty chocolate mint brownie donut recipe with your friends.
What makes this donut recipe so freaking amazing is that it only needs 7 ingredients and they are low in sugar.
And makes enough for 2 large donuts to serve two. No eggs needed either!
Super quick and tender chocolate brownie donuts covered with a creamy, thick avocado mint frosting and chocolate chips!
Can you say YUM!!
A super easy breakfast chocolate donut recipe that’s gluten-free, grain-free and low in sugar
Now, this recipe doesn’t take long to make which is fantastic. We all don’t want to be spending hours in the kitchen, especially on beautiful sunny summer days.
Rich Chocolate Mint Donuts.
We love the idea of rich fudgy brownie all baked into a donut.
A chocolate mint lover’s dream!
Easy and perfectly soft donuts with few ingredients you have at home! Well if you love plantains as much as we do.
Rich, chocolate-y low sugar brownie donut batter poured onto a donut pan to create perfectly soft baked donuts.
Such a fun breakfast idea or really these donuts can be enjoyed anytime of the day. Whenever that calling for chocolate and mint. For us, that’s every day.Print
Baked Chocolate Mint Brownie Protein Donuts
7 ingredient quick and easy baked chocolate mint brownie donuts. Rich, chocolate super moist and fudgy low sugar brownie donut batter poured onto a donut pan to create perfectly soft baked donuts. Their smell and taste are incredible, brownie donuts with avocado mint chip topping! Very easy, fantastic, quick, perfectly soft.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: makes 2 large donuts 1x
baked brownie donut
- 1 small ripe plantain or half plantain, 100g after being peeled (3 1/2oz)
- 4 tablespoons chocolate protein powder (we used chocolate perfect fit protein)
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- few drops of liquid stevia (optional)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, semi soft
- 4 drops of essential oil peppermint or 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- few drops of stevia to taste
- 1–2 drops of essential oil peppermint or 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor place plantain, chocolate protein powder, cacao powder, coconut oil, baking soda, stevia and peppermint oil.
- Blend until well blended.
- Grease with coconut oil a donut pan.
- Fill donut pan with filling. Makes 2 large donuts.
- Bake donuts for 12 minutes.
- As donuts are baking begin to make frosting.
- In a bowl place half avocado and coconut oil. Add in stevia and peppermint to taste.
- Blend with hand-mixer or hand stir until smooth and creamy.
- Let donuts cool before putting frosting on.
- Spread frosting on and enjoy.
- Serving Size: serves 2
This is our newest favorite donut recipe and we know you’re going to love it too!
Some ingredient replacements:
You can use any protein powder you like.
You can use peppermint extract instead of EO. Do around 1/2 tsp to taste.
This donut will become your new best friend.
Lori and Michelle