Peanut Chicken Pizza smothered in a creamy peanut sauce, tender chicken, broccoli slaw, scallions and goat cheese. This pizza is bursting with flavor and is perfect for dinner or lunch and made in under 30 minutes.
Some days you just need something warm, savory and cheesy, right?
Now we aren’t huge cheese girls. Wait, let us rephrase that Lori isn’t much of cheese girl. Crazy I know.
We remember as kids having pizza on Friday nights with the family. We couldn’t wait until it was Friday! And we loved enjoying cold pizza the next day even more…anyone else?
It’s funny now because our niece Joy has pizza at school on Fridays, so the Friday pizza night tradition continues. Do you have a pizza night with your family?
Pizza sure makes for an easy fun meal. We love how you can change up the flavor as there are so many flavor combos you can do with pizza. Food is supposed to be fun, right?
Grain-free, gluten-free peanut chicken pizza recipe
Let’s make this together..
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Make sure to share this peanut chicken pizza recipe with your friends.
We got the inspiration for this pizza from the California Kitchen thai pizza. We love the idea of a thai chicken pizza – all the flavors…mmm our mouths are watering just thinking of it.
But as we researched about thai pizzas we found out that thai has nothing to do with peanuts. Therefore, we didn’t call this a thai pizza but instead a peanut chicken pizza. We learned that the idea of thai having to do with peanuts is an American thing. We had no idea. Love learning new things every day.
An easy and healthy dinner or lunch (or even breakfast, we won’t tell anyone) with vegetables, chicken and a delicious peanut sauce.
We will be honest we were blown away how well our peanut sauce turned out. It was a recipe we had written down for awhile and finally found what we wanted to do with it.
We loved it and know you will too.
Quick and easy peanut sauce made from 7 ingredients.
This 2 minute peanut sauce is so ridiculously delicious you will want to put it on everything. We already have more recipe ideas in mind using it.
Quick and easy peanut chicken pizza recipe made in 30 minutes
- No waiting for yeast to rise for the pizza crust – just blend ingredient in vitamix blender and bake.
- No heating peanut sauce – just mix in a bowl.
- No cooking of vegetables – just throw on pizza.
Few notes about the recipe.
We used our grain-free basic plantain crust as our crust. You can use any crust of your liking.
You can use any cheese or cheese alternative to your liking. We used goat cheese as that is our favorite.
For the peanut sauce:
- You can use honey to replace the coconut nectar. We just like the flavor of coconut nectar.
- Add in as much red pepper flakes to your “heat” liking.
- If you want to keep this recipe paleo use sunflower seed butter or almond butter for the peanut butter.
Peanut chicken pizza
Chicken Pizza with Peanut Sauce – this pizza is AMAZING!! Easy to make and deliciously flavorful! Dinner made fast as it’s done in 30 minutes. This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free and soy-free.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 29 minutes
- Yield: 1 large pizza 1x
- 1 recipe of our plantain pizza crust
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup amino acids
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- about 1 cup of goat cheese
- 2 scallions, chopped
- handful of broccoli slaw
- 1 chicken breast, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make plantain pizza crust following this recipe.
- As pizza bakes make peanut sauce.
- Place all peanut sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk to smooth.
- Once pizza crust is done remove from oven, about 20-25 minutes.
- Begin to top pizza with peanut sauce.
- Then top with toppings.
- Return pizza back into oven.
- Bake for about 5 more minutes or until is cheese melted.
- Serving Size: 3-4 servings
Give this new flavor a try. We absolutely loved it.
Let us know if you give it a try. Make sure to tag @purelytwins #purelytwins on Instagram or leave a comment. We love seeing your creations!
Do you like Thai recipes? Do you like peanut based pizza flavors?
Lori and Michelle
If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:
Pinterest – purelytwins
Snapchat – loriandmichelle
Facebook – purelytwins