This No Bake Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake is smooth, creamy and full of peanut butter and chocolate! So rich and decadent, this ultimate chocolate peanut butter cheesecake isn’t like your average cheesecakes. It starts with a dense, chocolate protein crust, filled with a rich, dense peanut butter filling, then topped with melted chocolate for even more chocolate punch. Perfect dessert for any occasion. High fat low carb dessert recipe.
Wednesday’s call for chocolate … and peanut butter!
We made this mouth watering dessert a few weeks ago for the first time when our parents were visiting. Everyone loved it and so we decided to remake it for the blog so you could enjoy it too.
We’ve talked about our love for raw no bake cheesecakes or sometimes we call them our cream cakes. They are ridiculously easy to make and taste amazing. The funny thing is Lori hates rich, creamy things like traditional cheesecakes. She doesn’t like cream cheese but our no bake cheesecakes are different. She fell in love with the texture right away. We loved going to the Cheesecake Factory during college to enjoy their yummy salads but we never ate their famous cheesecakes. Again, we aren’t huge cheesecake fans to begin with; we prefer other desserts.
Peanut butter and cheesecake lovers – this one’s for you. It’s crazy good. If you are like us and not a huge cheesecake fan we promise you’ll LOVE this recipe!
We are so excited to share this recipe for our Reese’s Peanut Cheesecake inspired recipe with you guys. It’s seriously incredible. Just look at it!! Hard not to want to dive right in.
We have the extra slices in the freezer that we have saved for us to enjoy whenever we want.
High fat, low carb, no bake Reese’s chocolate peanut butter cheesecake recipe
Let’s make this together..
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Make sure to share this decadent peanut butter cheesecake recipe with your friends.
When we were deciding how we wanted to make this peanut butter cheesecake, we knew we wanted to go all out. We wanted an over the top kind of cheesecake. We also wanted to do it Purely Twins way and add some healthy fats and protein in the recipe. So we decided to make the crust based out of sunflower seeds and protein powder. If you don’t like protein powder feel free to do another nut meal or another flour of choice. Even tigernut flour would be a great grain-free option.
We wanted this dessert to be eye-catching, simple, rich, creamy and packed with a lot of peanut butter and chocolate. And that is exactly what we got!
To make this peanut butter we used our peanut butter fudge as the filling with the addition of coconut cream to lighten it up a little. We also reduced the coconut butter down a little bit to keep it on the softer, creamier side.
It taste like a gigantic, sweet amazing peanut butter cup. It’s pretty darn amazing.
Michelle was a huge Reese’s peanut butter cup fan growing up so this recipe is perfect if you loved it too. What is it about chocolate and peanut butter that just always hits the spot?
Gluten-free chocolate peanut butter cheesecake recipe made with a chocolate protein grain-free crust
Easy and healthy no bake chocolate peanut butter cheesecake recipe. Made with a simple chocolate protein crust.
A low in sugar dessert as it is sweetened with stevia.
If you are looking for a satisfying high fat, low sugar dessert this is a must make recipe!
Rich and decadent, this chocolate peanut butter cheesecake starts with a chocolate protein crust, filled with peanut butter coconut cream, then topped with melted chocolate. YUM. You could even up the peanut taste in this dessert by topping the whole thing with crushed peanuts.
All you do is blend and pour and let refrigerate for about 3-4 hours until it’s nice and firm. Top with melted chocolate. Let set for a few minutes or eat while warm, gooey and chocolaty. Brilliant.Print
No Bake Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rich and decadent, this chocolate peanut butter cheesecake starts with a chocolate protein crust, filled with peanut butter coconut cream, then topped with melted chocolate. YUM. You could even up the peanut taste in this dessert by topping the whole thing with crushed peanuts. No Bake Reese’s chocolate peanut butter inspired cheesecake recipe that everyone will love.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: one 9 inch cheesecake 1x
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (4 3/4oz)
- 1/4 cup protein powder of choice
- 1 cup raw cacao powder (4oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia
- 8 tablespoon water
Peanut Butter cream filling
- 3/4 cup + 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter (8oz)
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup ( 1 1/2oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter ( 2 1/4 oz)
- 1 can of coconut cream (only the hard part from refrigerated coconut milk that set overnight in fridge) *if you want a little creamier and not as think at some more coconut cream in
- 1/3 cup of melted chocolate chips
- For the crust we used soaked and dried sunflower seeds.
- In a blender or food processor place all crust ingredients in except the water.
- Pulse until becomes a fine meal.
- Next start adding in the water one tablespoon at a time until the dough slowly starts to come together.
- Press crust into a 8-9inch pan. Set aside.
- Next make filling.
- In a blender place all filling ingredients.
- Start to blend.
- Continue blending until everything is well blended.
- Pour filling into pan.
- Set in refrigerator for a few hours (about 3-4 hours). Or until firm to touch.
- Remove from fridge while you make your chocolate sauce.
- In a double boiler slowly melt the chocolate chips.
- Once melted pour over the pie.
- Set in fridge for a few minutes.
- Remove and slice.
- Serving Size: 8-10 slices
This will be the perfect dessert to make any night of the week.
Do you like peanut butter cheesecake?
Lori and Michelle