Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Quick Bread – only 6 main ingredients and 5 minutes to make this seriously delicious and addictive treat! No kneading so it’s truly an easy to make recipe. EASY Peanut Butter Jelly Gluten-free Bread Recipe — great for breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack! These thick slices are moist and satisfying.
We forgot that today is National Pancake day! How could we forget that?!? Guess we’ve been having too many plantain waffles that our pancake love has been overtaken. Are you enjoying some pancakes today to celebrate?
Now, we don’t have a new pancake recipe for you today. Browsing our pancake recipe collection we realized we need to create some new pancake recipes. We are working on that so have no fear. But… in the meantime we do have a new quick bread recipe that you’ll love. Especially if you like the classic peanut butter and jelly.
Like with a lot of our recipes we like to put our Purely Twins twist on them. We think this bread looks and tastes spectacular!
Now let’s get to bread baking!
A super easy peanut butter and jelly bread recipe made with a blender.
Let’s make this together..
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Make sure to share this PB&J protein bread recipe with your friends.
The blender in our home gets quite a workout. We use it multiple times a day.
On a regular basis it spins away creating plantain waffles, sauces or desserts, but a few weeks ago we made a batter for peanut butter and jelly bread.
Yes, PB&J bread. Oh my word.
Bread is perfect warm right out of the oven or even toasted with some more peanut butter or jelly on top? Why not?
Prepping this bread recipe in the blender makes it super easy.
Simple. Quick. Healthy.
Make sure you check out our other PB&J inspired recipes:
Gluten-free, grain-free peanut butter and jelly swirl quick bread recipe.
This amazingly moist and SIMPLE Peanut Butter and Jelly PROTEIN quick bread recipe is packed with protein and healthy fats to keep you full and satisfied.
This loaf of PB and J inspired bread was devoured in a flash!
A decadent snack or breakfast idea that is seriously addictive and delicious!
This recipe was inspired by our:Print
Peanut butter and jelly protein quickbread
Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Bread – only 6 main ingredients and 5 minutes to make this seriously delicious and addictive treat! Gluten-free grain-free PB&J bread— great for breakfast or mid-afternoon snack! This bread is packed with protein from the peanut butter to the hemp protein powder.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup peanut butter (9 oz)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup hemp protein
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- recipe of sugar-free jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease with coconut oil an 9 x 4 1/2 bread loaf pan.
- Add eggs, peanut butter, hemp protein and maple syrup into blender.
- Next add in coconut flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Continue to blend until smooth.
- Pour half to 3/4 of the batter into greased loaf pan.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of jelly over batter.
- Then pour the remaining batter on top.
- Swirl together.
- Bake for about 40 – 45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool a few minutes before removing the bread from the pan.
- Slice and enjoy.
- Serving Size: one 9X5 bread loaf pan
- To make this bread paleo use almond butter or sunflower butter instead of peanut butter
- Use any protein powder for the hemp protein.
Easy as one two three!
Now we just added another amazing bread recipe to our collection.
Let us know if you give it a try. Make sure to tag @purelytwins #purelytwins on Instagram or leave a comment. We love seeing your creations!
Do you like quick breads? What would you top this PB&J inspired bread with?
Lori and Michelle
If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:
Pinterest – purelytwins
Snapchat – loriandmichelle
Facebook – purelytwins