We’re saying goodbye

Do you know what you desire? Both personally and financially?

Last year we hired a coach and she helped us with so many things! We remember one of the exercises she had us do was to write out all that we desire. Nothing was off limits. It was fun for us to do as no one has really asked us that before. At the same time it was hard for us to actually “know” what we wanted! In the past we never took time to be alone with our thoughts and feelings to feel what we desired. We didn’t really know ourselves. Maybe you have felt the same?

In one of our coaching programs we have our clients do this exercise too. We share what we desire with them and then have them write what they desire. No limits. We loved hearing how this exercise helped them get to know who they are and what they want out of life.

Give it a try. We know you will feel amazing and be inspired by this exercise. It will help give you more clarity and motivation as now you know what you want.

We realized the longer we didn’t really know what we wanted we weren’t going anywhere.

Once we had our desires written out we started to see things more clearly.

Discovering what you truly desire is life changing.

Coast of California.

If you have been following us for awhile you might have heard us say from time to time we love the beach life. We even have a workout around it and a private pinterest board all about our desires (and we have lots of beach homes on there).

So here we are about to live out one of our desires.

We’re saying goodbye… to the East coast and saying hello to the WEST COAST!

Yes. You heard us right.  We are moving.

We are leaving North Carolina and moving to California!

Moving to California. Cliffs of California in San Luis Obispo.

We wrote out our desire to live on the beach again one day and we manifested on it for months and months.

Then once we knew we had an opportunity to possibly move to CA we created a CA vision board to be even more specific when we visualized our future.

We would look at it from time to time to remind our subconscious minds what we wanted. Knowing that one day it would happen. We didn’t know HOW it would happen but believed it would. And Gary (Lori’s husband) got a job opportunity out there and so the Universe delivered our desire in a way we never thought possible.

Do you have a vision board? Amazing tool to help manifest things into you life, right?

We are not moving immediately, but in a few months as we have a lot of things to get ready for the move.

One being a place to live!!!

We trust the universe will bring the right place to each of us as well as the money will come too!

Pismo beach California.

If you are entrepreneur, well actually this goes for anyone, you have to know what you want and why. You have to be willing to look at old beliefs and let them go to make new ones. You have to be willing to talk about things that are not always fun like money…or desires to move forward in life.

Michelle just recently read a book called, Ask. by Ryan Levesque.

Amazing book if you have your own business (service or product) we highly recommend this book. We will have to do a follow up PluggedIN about that book as we started to incorporate some of his strategies.

He said most people don’t know what they want or even what they need. Another mentor of ours Lewis Howes also talked about this in his book the School of Greatness (another great book).

We know we didn’t know what we wanted.

This is one reason we are grateful for our self-love journey as it has helped us learn more about US and what we want, what makes us happy, etc. Who are Lori and Michelle?

We want you to have all that you desire.

We are going to be doing some FREE trainings over this month so make sure you sign-up HERE to here about them!

Make sure to leave a comment below or over on Facebook or email us letting us know what you are currently struggling with – like: Can’t seem to break away from fearing food? Can’t seem to stop working out too much?  Don’t know how to start loving your body? Fear of gaining weight? Struggle with self-confidence? Don’t know what you truly desire or what to do with your life?  Don’t have a good relationship with money? Struggle with procrastination? Can’t end self-sabotaging behaviors? Need help with manifesting and how to visualize?

We can’t wait for this next adventure in our life journey! And can’t wait to share it with you.

Lori and Michelle

Lindsay @ A Runnaroundd Life March 4, 2016 - 8:40 am

Wow, this is huge! Congratulations! What part of CA? Did you mention that and I missed it? I can definitely see myself in Santa Monica or San Francisco one day 🙂

purelytwins March 6, 2016 - 8:03 pm

Thank you we are excited!

lindsay March 4, 2016 - 8:42 am

OMG TAKE ME!!!! please? hehe congrats! james is still looking for a job (a year later) so pray that one shows up in CALI and we can be neighbors!

purelytwins March 6, 2016 - 8:03 pm

YES!!!! That would be awesome!

Meg March 4, 2016 - 8:58 am

OMG!!!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!! WHAT NEWS!!!!!!!! Congrats my sisters!!!!!! I just know this will make you so happy – I can even feel it 😉 <3

purelytwins March 6, 2016 - 8:03 pm

Thanks sister, now we need to meet up more hopefully.

Sarena March 4, 2016 - 9:02 am

This is amazing news my friends! You will be missed on our coast, but I know this is perfect for all of you! Can’t wait to see where this move leads you two! xoxo

purelytwins March 6, 2016 - 8:04 pm

Thank you, it is hard to leave here but we are excited.

Sam March 4, 2016 - 9:29 am

I’m so happy for you ladies! Congratulations. I must admit I was a little nervous that you were saying goodbye to the blog world at first! Both of you are such an inspiration and I want to thank you for creating such a loving and open environment on your blog.
Currently I’m struggling with not knowing what I want to do in life and with thinking that I want to be out west by the beach (despite not knowing which city/town I might fit in). I don’t know if I’m ready to leave my family behind. I’d be going alone and I’m not quick to make friends, so I’m nervous that I’d be lonely.

purelytwins March 6, 2016 - 8:05 pm

Not leaving the blog world yet 😉 We struggled for years not knowing what we really wanted, so give yourself time. Knowing you want the beach life is all you need the rest will come!

Susan March 4, 2016 - 9:41 am

Congratulations to Gary for being the one to manifest this move to California!

I think you’ll like living there. It is WAY more expensive than NC though – start saving now!! Esp for housing!!

Where in Cali?

Kris | iheartwellness.com March 4, 2016 - 1:10 pm

I’m SO happy for you ladies!!! You deserve everything that your soul is craving and you are following it!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!!

What a great example you lead for your clients : ) When you build your own business, you can live anywhere your heart desires…or the universe pulls you to!

Now…which part of Cali are you moving to?? I lived in Del Mar and LOVED IT!!!!! #BEACHLIFE

xxoo

Susan March 6, 2016 - 8:01 am

I don’t see how this is setting a great example of how building a business gives you geographic flexibility? Lori’s husband is the reason for this move, and they are a single income family (his) – and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but it isnt accurate to claim that Lori and Michelle’s “business” had anything to do with this California opportunity!

purelytwins March 6, 2016 - 8:02 pm

The opportunity came our way because Lori’s husband was offered this opportunity. The type of business we do has flexibility to move and still do what we do, but his does not, which is why we are grateful for this opportunity.

purelytwins March 6, 2016 - 8:05 pm

Thanks sweetie you have been an inspiration for us!

HeatherJohnson March 4, 2016 - 4:00 pm

Eesh! I am so excited for you! Why do I feel like I am losing my best friends? It’s not like we even live in the same state but to think of you ladies on the West coast seems so far away. So glad you aren’t leaving this corner of the web. I cannot imagine life without knowing you. So happy for you all! You are such inspirations. Cannot wait to enjoy life on the West coast with you (virtually) 🙂 Love you all!

purelytwins March 6, 2016 - 8:06 pm

Thank you girl!! xoxo

Kinsey March 5, 2016 - 3:12 pm

I just emailed you girls! Please let me know if you don’t receive it so that I can resend!!

purelytwins March 6, 2016 - 7:58 pm

We got it and will reply back soon

Sandra March 6, 2016 - 10:56 pm

Congratulations – so happy for you!

As for your questions – I’m still struggling with all of those questions/examples you mentioned. But most of all I struggle with what is my calling? What do I want to do? And with all of the insecurities that I have, and financial issues etc, I put my effort in exercise. I feel like it is the one thing I enjoy (that’s for me! ) and relieves my stress. The problem is that I’m still focusing on looking a certain way, comparing myself to others, and believing that if i don’t fit into a bikini by summer I have failed. That I won’t be happy. So the struggle and cycle of eating healthy and then sabotaging it continues.

purelytwins March 6, 2016 - 11:23 pm

Thank you so much for you comment and we understand!! We will be covering these topics soon. Just remember you are worth it and you will overcome this!

Michelle March 10, 2016 - 3:29 pm

WOOHOO! Exciting!! My family is in the moving process too (just a few cities over though- ha!) But I love that you’re encouraging people to chase their desires! Too many people squash their passions, hopes, dreams, and actual desires…and you guys are a shining example of taking the plunge! Applause:) I think I too am chasing desires…I put it on social media…but I took the plunge to apply for 10 moths of serving our country in AmeriCorps…and I got placed in Cali!! (Sacramento…from Ohio..) So soon we’ll be temporary neighbors:D

Debyi March 10, 2016 - 10:58 pm

I definitely struggle with self-sabotaging behaviors. I finally start getting healthier, losing weight, whatever the case may be and I end up taking two steps back just to start all over again.

GiGi Eats April 1, 2016 - 10:56 pm

LADIES!!!! When you get here – EMAIL ME, FB Message me… SOMETHING – We need to get lunch and meet and YAY! lol! gigieatscelebrities at gmail 🙂

purelytwins April 2, 2016 - 8:21 pm

Yes we will do girl!

teri |a foodie stays fit April 14, 2016 - 3:21 pm

oh my gosh!!!! CONGRATS! What a big and exciting change!!!! NC will miss you! I wish we could have gotten together one more time before you head west! But I know our paths will cross again someday! xo

purelytwins April 14, 2016 - 3:23 pm

We know we will miss you!! Yes we will hang out again one day!

mimi April 20, 2016 - 11:45 am

Where is Michelle going to live at? Keep us posted and congrats!

purelytwins April 20, 2016 - 10:31 pm

Not sure yet. In time we know things will work out.

Madison’s second birthday September 29, 2016 - 11:22 am

[…] I am sharing some highlights of Madison’s second birthday party.  Since we moved to California we don’t know anyone so the party was small. It was just us, Michelle and Gary’s parents […]