Just when we thought we cured all of our chocolate cravings we created this recipe.
If you have chocolate lovers in your house this would be perfect to make for Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day.
Nothing says I love you like the best chocolate mousse brownies that are healthy and satisfying. This recipe is so easy to make too!
What is it about brownies? For the most part it is the rich chocolate flavor. Second it’s probably the sugar. We remember making brownies all the time late at night with our older sisters. Warm gooey, slightly under cooked brownies. Now that hits the soul! We still love brownies to this day we just make them out of different ingredients and use less sugar. They are just as yummy and soul satisfying without all that sugar and flour.
Triple chocolate brownie mousse cake recipe
Let’s make this together..
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Make sure to share this chocolate brownie mousse cake recipe with your loved ones.
This recipe was inspired by our love of all things chocolate.
Plus we’ve always wanted to do something else with our beloved flourless fudgy brownies.
We got to thinking and ta-da making a death by chocolate recipe was on the menu.
We went back and forth with what we wanted the mousse to be made out of. We knew we wanted it to be high fat and satisfying so we went with the classic avocado. Don’t worry it doesn’t taste like avocado!
Gluten-free, grain-free, paleo and vegan chocolate brownie mousse cakes
A plantain brownie, chocolate avocado mousse filling and dark chocolate chips melted on top. This brownie recipe is incredible! Totally delicious, rich but light, not too sweet, excellent .
This recipe is so good! It is easy to make and requires no flour, no eggs, no dairy and no beans! If you want your brownies more on the fudgy side make sure to undercook them a little.
Triple Chocolate Mousse Brownies for Chocolate Lovers!Print
Triple chocolate brownie mousse cakes
Triple Chocolate Mousse Brownies for Chocolate Lovers! No flour. No dairy. No eggs. No beans. Gluten free Vegan and Paleo recipe. A creamy chocolate mousse sits in between layers of fudgy flourless brownie and melted chocolate making this a must make Valentine’s Day dessert.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 recipe of our plantain brownies
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 can of thick coconut cream part
- 6 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 20–30 drops of liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips
- First make the plantain brownies
- Follow directions here.
- Once brownies are done and cooling start to make the second mousse layer to go on top.
- In a blender or large bowl and using a hand mixer, place the avocado, coconut cream, raw cacao, coconut oil and stevia.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spread that onto cooled brownies.
- Next melt chocolate using a double boiler.
- Once chocolate is melted pour over chocolate mousse layer.
- Set in fridge for a few minutes.
- Remove and slice to enjoy.
- Serving Size: 10-12 slices
Let us know if you give it a try. Make sure to tag #purelytwins on Instagram or leave a comment. We love seeing your creations!
Fun dessert idea for Valentine’s Day! Or for us anytime of the year.
Do you like chocolate mousse? Are you a big chocolate fan?
Lori and Michelle