Healthy quick bread that is made in a blender. Flourless, paleo pecan cranberry bread. No refined sugar, flour or oil.
We are obsessed with our two ingredient cranberry butter.
Okay we have a confession – we love anything that has coconut butter in it.
Nothing says happy holidays more than this pecan cranberry bread.
Okay, maybe pumpkin is better to say that, but this bread will soon become a favorite recipe for you to enjoy this time of year when pecans and cranberries are everywhere.
As much as we love pumpkin it is nice to enjoy other flavors this fall.
Paleo pecan cranberry bread made without flour
Let’s make some cranberry butter…
We hope you enjoyed the video.
Make sure to share this super easy bread recipe with your friends and busy moms this holiday season.
We are adding this winning recipe to our quick bread recipe collection for sure.
Now, we do love using plantains to make yummy flourless recipes too but sometimes it is nice to mix things up and not use plantains.
We find nut butters mixed with eggs provides a wonderful soft, spongy-like texture.
Even better than real flour filled bread. In our opinion.
We love the look of this bread!
S0 festive, right?
Gluten, grain and dairy free cranberry pecan bread made in a blender
If you prefer more sweetness add in some stevia for a touch more sweetness as this pecan bread is not sweet. We do find that with the creamy cranberry butter filling it brings that little touch of sweetness to round out the flavors.
This quick bread would be a wonderful addition to your Thanksgiving meal.Print
Flourless paleo pecan cranberry cream blender bread
Flourless pecan cranberry cream blender bread. Gluten-free. Grain-free. Paleo. Dairy-free. No refined sugar, flour or oil. Quick and healthy bread recipe made in a blender.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: makes one 9 x 4.4 in bread loaf 1x
- 1 cup pecan butter (9 oz)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- orange zest (optional)
Recipe of cranberry butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease with coconut oil an 9 x 4 1/2 bread loaf pan.
- Add eggs, pecan butter and maple syrup into blender.
- Next add in coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Continue to blend until smooth.
- Pour half the batter into loaf pan.
- Spread cranberry butter over batter.
- Then pour the remaining batter on top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool a few minutes before removing the bread from the pan.
- Slice and enjoy.
The perfect flavor combo – pecans, cinnamon, cranberries and coconut butter with a touch of maple. YUM.
We hope our easy pecan cranberrry quick bread inspired you in the kitchen.
Do you like quick breads? Are you listening to Christmas carols yet?