{vlog} Meal prepping with frozen veggies and periscope

Hey luv!

What a morning we’ve had so far. We did a quick ab workout, followed by breakfast, edited the video below, put Madison down for a nap while we did some work. Then went for a walk, showered and Lori did her periscope video.

Now getting the post up as it’s finally uploaded to youtube! YAY!

Today’s video we discuss frozen vs fresh veggies. We would love to hear your thoughts.

Using frozen veggies for quick healthy meals

Come say hi on Instagram @purelytwins

cuisart-waffle-maker

Cuisinart is the waffle maker we have and love!

Also let us know your thoughts on the workout video with Madison. Did you like her being it the video or was it distracting?

We want to make sure we are always giving you the best content.

pumpkin-coconutoil-tahini-dessert-mush

Our go-to dessert pumpkin mush mixed with tahini, coconut oil & gelatin. And we top it with cacao nibs.

Do you have any questions you would like us to answer?  Leave us a comment below.

Lori and Michelle

Cassie August 4, 2015 - 5:27 pm

I have to try that pumpkin mush dessert! Sounds absolutely delicious!!

purelytwins August 4, 2015 - 10:23 pm

thanks Cassie 🙂

Ruth Deaton August 7, 2015 - 2:35 pm

I appreciate the tip to use frozen veggies as an alternative to fresh! What do you like to do with the veggie medley? (ie. the usual drizzle of tahini or a quiche filling like you mentioned)

purelytwins August 7, 2015 - 9:07 pm

yes and we like using it when we enjoy rice – making like a veggie rice mix.

Kat August 8, 2015 - 3:12 pm

Doing my weekend catch up with you guys! I am also a fan of completing one goal at a time, James Clear has some fascinating tips for time management and freelancing and he introduced me to non- multitasking and its really helpful and I seem to get more done.
Oh and I enjoyed Madison in the workout video, I thought her talkiness was adorable 🙂

purelytwins August 8, 2015 - 3:26 pm

Thanks Kat we will have to check out James.

Kayla August 16, 2015 - 9:29 am

I love your videos that showcase your “day in the life.” It’s so inspiring to see your grocery hauls, what you eat everyday (even if it’s boring to you) and how you play around in the kitchen to keep yourself inspired and not eating the same things everyday. Please continue!! 🙂 You girls rock.

purelytwins August 16, 2015 - 7:51 pm