24 minute kettlebell sculpting workout. Post partum friendly

24 minute kettlebell workout that will burn fat and build muscle. Full body strength training workout. Post partum workout. Diastasis recti friendly.

Kettlebell home workout that burns fat. 24 minute strength training workout. | purelytwins.com

Happy August!

Are you ready for a good laugh?

In today’s purely training Madison is present. The past videos we filmed early in the morning or late at night so Madison was sleeping and Lori’s husband watched her.  But now that Madison is 10 months we wanted to try filming a workout with her. So please give us honest feedback if you enjoyed having Madison in the video or was it distracting. Thanks in advance.

We just wanted to show what it was like over here when we work out with her present. Sometimes we have to stop half way to chase after her. One thing she is always intrigued by is our equipment like our kettlebells. Do they make baby ones? haha

Want to sculpt your body from head to toe? Kettlebell fitness is safe for any athletic level. Since kettlebells have off-centered weight, they engage your stabilizer muscles and allow for a great range of motion.

24 minute interval kettlebell sculpting workout

Are you ready to do this kettlebell workout with us?

Kettlebells are great for sculpting sleek muscles and burning fat. So grab your kettlebells and let’s get going.

*Disclaimer: make sure to consult with your doctor before trying a new workout routine. If you feel any pain or discomfort while exercising, stop.

Equipment:  kettlebell or dumbbell

Style of workout:  strength training workout

Workout focus:  full body

Set Gymboss Interval Timer to timer for 36  rounds of intervals of 10 second rest and 30 second work

Make sure to leave us a comment down below sharing how you liked this workout. We love hearing from you. It’s motivation for us!

24 minute sculpting kettlebell workout. Post partum friendly workout. Burn fat and build muscle at home. |purelytwins.com

kettlebell-fullbody-pt107 (Click to download your pdf)

If you like this workout and are looking for more,  check out purely fit life club where we provide new workouts, weekly workout schedules and so much more to keep you staying consistent so you get results.

We suggest for different fitness levels:

B-fits (beginner peeps) – Use a light weight. Do 18 rounds instead of 36.

A-fits (advanced peeps) –  Push hard. Use a moderate to heavy weight.

Post-partum (diastasis recti) – Follow along with Lori. Use a light weight.

Post partum full body workout using kettlebells. A great workout if you have diastasis. | purelytwins.com

Strength building workout for moms. 24 minute home workout using kettlebells.

Are you a mom that has diastasis recti?

You are not alone, Lori does too! Follow along with her as the workout is safe for diastasis.

Make sure you share this with your fellow moms!

diastasisblogad

Lori is 10 months post partum. We are all at different points in our journey so listen to your body.

If you are just starting your post partum journey or realized you have diastasis recti please check out her other post partum workouts here that are great to do to build strength and get your body back post baby.

Working out comes easily and effortlessly to me mantra.

Mantra for today’s workout is – Working out comes easily and effortlessly to me.

Do you find yourself making excuses for not working out? Find it too hard? Struggle with making it fit into your schedule?

Switch your mind to think working out is easy. Something that is effortless. When you change your mind to see working out as easy and stress free you will actually start being more consistent with them.

See you in the next workout. Thanks for the support!! Never miss a workout.

xoxo fab-you-signature-01

Other workouts: Click on image to see post

Amrap kettlebell workout

Cardio workout

Metabolism boosting workout

xo

Lori and Michelle

If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:

Pinterest – purelytwins

Instagram – @purelytwins and @purelytwinsfitness

Snapchat – loriandmichelle

Youtube – purelytwins and pure2rawtwins

Facebook – purelytwins

Please note that affiliate links may pop up on PT occasionally. When you click and purchase we receive a small percentage. This allows us to keep blogging! We greatly appreciate your support!

diastasisblogad

purelyfitlife-blogad

Susan August 3, 2015 - 10:19 am

You asked for honest feedback, so here is my honest opinion.

The fact that your child is crawling around on the floor during your video gives the very strong impression that this is a hobby for you. It is not professional and it seems like you don’t take this seriously at all. Are work-from-home entrepreneurs also parents? Absolutely! Tons of them! And that is great. But childcare (daycare, nanny, your choice) is a must. You can’t do both at once or you won’t do either well. I think you are both terrified of missing out on any moments with Madison, and I think a lot of parents probably feel similarly, but if you want your business to actually be a business profitable enough to support you, then you have to dedicate yourselves to it.

Susan August 3, 2015 - 4:05 pm

Along the same lines, I would make this same comment in response to today’s Periscope. I had to stop watching because your message was completely lost – it just looked like two stay-at-home-moms filming a video during playtime. That’s not what will grow your business! I would look to Denise Duffield-Thomas as a model for how to be a parent of a young child and a businesswoman simultaneously. I know you’re familiar with her because you posted about her a few months back. Her Periscope videos are frequently in the car, while her daughter is taking a nap in her car seat. Perfect way to get it done! She has childcare so she can focus on business during the day. She separates the two. You’re trying to combine the two, but I really think it’s putting a huge roadblock in your road to success.

Other people might feel differently, and you might think this is authentic/real/relatable…but if you aren’t seeing the success you want, maybe it’s time to try a different way of doing things?

purelytwins August 4, 2015 - 10:19 pm

thanks again Susan for the your thoughts.

purelytwins August 4, 2015 - 10:17 pm

Thanks Susan for the feedback, we will make it note of it. Sorry you feel that way about the video, we do take it seriously.

Kat August 8, 2015 - 3:02 pm

Susan, I admire them that they adore their child so much that they want to include her in their daily lives. Its not at all unprofessional, it shows moms everywhere that they can work out at any time and still watch their child effectively. Professional childcare is not necessary and sometimes dangerous if only one or two people are watching after 10 children or more. Keeping your kid close and keeping them engaged in your activities is great parenting imho.

purelytwins August 8, 2015 - 3:25 pm

Thanks Kat for the support and understanding.

Cassie August 3, 2015 - 1:48 pm

Wonderful workout! But the kettlebells frighten me XD

purelytwins August 4, 2015 - 10:19 pm

Thanks Cassie, we think you would love them 🙂

Ceci August 3, 2015 - 8:14 pm

Hello!, I am pregnant 21 weeks, and I’m following your videos 🙂 thanks. I have a question, do you think that some kind of abs, such as planks, can increase the risk of having later Diastasis recti? Can you tell us which type of abs do you recommend during pregnancy? Thanks a lot.

purelytwins August 4, 2015 - 10:23 pm

It really depends on the person, every pregnant technically is at risk of DR because everyone’s abs do separate, it’s normal. I know some women who planked and did not get DR while others (myself included) did get it. It really depends on so many other factors – with alignment being huge. I know for me looking back my alignment and posture were poor which put pressure on my TVA. But yes I would avoid doing a lot of frontal planks and do side planks. If you happen to do a frontal plank here and there, you will be okay. You also want to focus on strengthening your pelvic floor too!

Melinda August 5, 2015 - 3:57 pm

You have some great workouts and I like that they are short and effective.

Having Madison there free to roam while you workout (especially when you are using weights) is potentially not safe for her and I don’t think it sets a good example for other mothers with mobile tots. Accidents happen in a split second and multitasking with toddlers really isn’t advisable. I say this as someone who’s god-daughter was seriously injured while her mom (who is amazing) was trying to work from home without childcare. Most workplaces require you to have childcare if you telecommute for a reason. It is clear Madison is so loved. Please keep her safe.

purelytwins August 5, 2015 - 6:41 pm

Thanks Melinda great tip and totally agree. She is always safe she has 4 eyes on her, 6 when Gary is around. She is always protected, well the best we can.

Kate G August 11, 2015 - 11:53 am

Great workout! I was away hiking in Utah last week so I just got it done this morning. I used a combination of 15 and 20 lbs and, phew, it’s time to refuel now!
As someone who has yet to have a child but wonders how I would workout with them, I appreciate seeing Madison present in your videos. I know that you are trying to show busy moms how they can integrate exercise in their lives and I am sure that you assume a certain level of common sense on the part of your viewer and you hope that they also extend that to you. You are not half hazardly throwing around weights near a child and there are two of you watching her (or three as you mentioned at times). Accidents do happen but they can happen anytime and anywhere so all we can do is our best to protect our loved ones. I appreciate your portrayal of real life.
Keep up the hard work and keep the quality workouts coming.

purelytwins August 11, 2015 - 2:02 pm

thank you so much Kate for the kind words and support 🙂 Yes I try to show other moms that they too can incorporate fitness with their kids in a safe way! thank you! Glad you enjoyed the workout!! hugs