Looking for a quick and light dinner for these hot summer months? This low carb bbq scallop dish is served with raw cauliflower rice and brussel sprouts. It’s made in 10 minutes.
We have another quick and healthy dinner recipe for using Sizzlefish scallops.
We love scallops. They are quick to cook up and a great source of protein and omegas. Scallops have been a long time favorite of ours. Our dad does an amazing job grilling them, but we think he would approve of this recipe too.
Bbq scallops with cauliflower rice for two
Share this bbq scallop dish meal with friends!
Michelle’s favorite fish after salmon is scallops! When we go out to eat if there is a scallop dish she normally gets it.
Low carb real food dinner that is made in 10 minutes
A simple light dinner recipe for your busy life.
No need to spend hours in the kitchen making this dinner. You can spend more time playing outside with your kids or getting that indoor cardio workout in when you get home from work.
This recipe is made from real food ingredients and has very little cooking involved.
We love the flavor and texture of the raw cauliflower rice. To top the meal off we added some tahini and sesame seeds because no dinner is complete without it, haha. We are kidding, well sort of, as we probably have tahini with all of our dinners. Our clients see that all the time.
Not a fan of scallops? No worries. Feel free to substitute any white fish or protein of your choice.Print
Bbq scallops with cauliflower rice. Grain-free. Gluten-free. Dairy-free.
Bbq scallops with cauliflower rice. Paleo. Low carb. Real food dinner for two. A quick healthy dinner that is made in 10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 scallops
- 1 cup shredded brussel sprouts
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 4 tablespoon coconut butter
- pinch salt
- pepper to taste
- BBQ spice mix – double the recipe
- Make bbq spice mix and place it in a bowl.
- Place scallops in a bowl and coat with 2 teaspoons of bbq spice.
- Cook scallops in skillet on medium heat with a little coconut oil.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side.
- When scallops are done, place brussel sprouts in pan with a little more coconut oil.
- Cook brussel sprouts for a few minutes.
- Place 1/2 head cauliflower into food processor with coconut butter, salt and pepper.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of bbq spice mix, depending on how strong you want the flavor.
- Pulse together until cauliflower is in small pieces, resembling rice.
- Scoop 1 cup of cauliflower onto a plate. Then the last cup of cauliflower rice onto another plate.
- Top with brussel sprouts and scallops.
- Drizzle with tahini and sesame seeds if desired.
- Serving Size: serves 2
We love having light dinners like this especially during the summer time.
We don’t believe in no carbs at dinner, it’s just sometimes you want dessert versus a carb at dinner.
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Let us know if you give it a try. Make sure to tag #purelytwins on Instagram or leave a comment. We love seeing your creations!
Do you like BBQ flavor recipes?
Do you like scallops?
Do you like raw cauliflower rice? Do you like eating low carb dinners?
Thanks again to the amazing people over at Sizzlefish for providing us with delicious fish. We did receive the fish for free but all opinions are our own.
More BBQ recipes for you to browse: