Creamy carrot cake fudge made from just a few simple all natural ingredients. A fun way to enjoy the classic carrot cake without all the added refined flours and sugars.
Are you ready to indulge this summer with healthy carrot cake fudge that comes together quickly?
We are back from traveling. It feels great to be home. Our journey back was a little bit more interesting than the trip heading down. We experienced a really long flight delay while being on the plane for over an hour. Needless to say Madison wasn’t the happiest. But we all survived.
We have some exciting news to share about today’s recipe. We are growing our purely twins team and working with a fellow blog reader and Instagram friend, Cathryn, who edits videos. She moved to Charlotte so now we can have her help with doing some of our recipe videos. Yay! We filmed this video right before we left town and are beyond thrilled to finally share it with you.
We know you are going to love it!
Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free carrot cake fudge
Share this super simple and healthy carrot cake fudge recipe with your fudge loving friends!
And again, thank you to Cathryn for editing this video. Isn’t she so talented?
Promise if you adore fudge you’ll love this recipe.
This semi-raw carrot cake fudge is vegan and paleo friendly. And low in sugar.
We topped our carrot cake fudge with coconut whipped cream. We are obsessed with making it.
Subtle bites of carrot cake in a fudge texture. The cinnamon and nutmeg really bring out the carrot cake feel to this fudge especially the dash of sprinkled nutmeg on top. YUM.
7 ingredient healthy carrot cake fudge made in minutes.
Well, technically it’s only 4 ingredients. If you add the spices it makes 7.
They’re soft and creamy.
They’re slightly sweet and lightly spiced.
This incredible carrot cake fudge is the perfect summer treat because it’s light and refreshing.
All you need to do is simply throw a few simple ingredients into a blender, whip up some coconut cream and top with a few toppings. And you’re done! In minutes.
Okay… maybe not minutes as the fudge needs to ‘set’ which is the hardest part.
Time to indulge with this carrot cake fudge. Packed with healthy fats and sweetened with maple syrup. Perfect to have any time of the day.
The recipe is nut-free plus vegan and paleo friendly.Print
Carrot cake fudge (gluten-free, vegan, paleo, low sugar, soy-free, nut-free)
A quick and healthy way to enjoy carrot cake as fudge. Carrot cake fudge made from just 7 simple ingredients. Full of healthy fats and sweetened with a touch of maple syrup. Perfect summer treat to have any time of the day.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: makes one 6 inch cake 1x
carrot cake fudge
- 1 cup of carrot puree (8oz)
- 1/2 cup of coconut butter (4 1/2oz)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
coconut whipped cream
- 1 can of coconut cream (the solid part of cold canned coconut milk)
- sprinkles of shredded carrots, walnut pieces, and dash of nutmeg
- Make carrot puree from pureeing steamed carrots.
- Place carrot puree and coconut butter in Vitamix blender.
- Next add in maple syrup and spices.
- Continue to blend.
- Pour carrot fudge batter into a 6 inch pan.
- Set in refrigerator.
- Next make coconut cream topping.
- Remove the solid cream layer from a cold can of coconut milk.
- Place cream in a large bowl.
- Beat with hand mixers to make whipped cream.
- Remove carrot cake fudge from fridge and place whipped coconut cream on top.
- Place fudge back in refrigerator to set for a few hours.
- Remove and top with desired toppings.
- Slice and enjoy–slightly chilled.
- Serving Size: makes 6-8 slices
An extremely delicious, decadent, healthy carrot cake recipe.
Totally fun to make.
And highly addictive 🙂
We hope you enjoy! Let us know if you give it a try.
What is your favorite way to enjoy the classic carrot cake? Do you like taking old favorites and making something different with the flavor?
Do you like carrot cake? Do you like nuts in your carrot cake?