Weekly sparks

Highlights of our week and shout outs to our purely twins community.

weeklysparks

Highlights from our week:

low-carb-paleo-bread

The best way to start the week with some low carb chocolate chip bread.

family-walk-outside-wearing-oakley-sunglasses

Love taking afternoon walks.

Wearing our Oakleys and Madison chillin with her sunglasses.

raw-cake

Enjoyed the last slice of our raw birthday cake.

#sosad #needmorecake

blueberry-gelatin-post-workout-smoothie

Blueberry protein green smoothie for breakfast.

With the warmer days now we crave smoothies and juices more.

Anyone else?

raw-green-grapefruit-juice

Michelle experimented with grapefruit this week (we juice them).

She is still unsure how her body liked it. She has been avoiding citrus for about a year due to her eczema. More experimentation is needed.

baby-has-green-juice-mustache

Even Madison got in on the green juice love.

She wants whatever we are having to eat. Love it.

madison-watching-lori-workout

Love having Madison be able to watch me when I work out.

I look forward to the day when she can do some things with me.

plantain-protein-donut

Protein plantain donut.

We seriously cannot get enough of these donuts.

white-rice

Enjoyed an old favorite – white rice!!

Made some up for Gary and I had some too. Forgot how much I enjoy it.

twins

We love you !!

Purely Fit Life and Purely Twins Community shout outs:

KB-week2shoutouts

recipelove-kbchallenge

LVE checking instagram everyday to see your check-ins !!

Comment love:

facebookloveandmoreinstagram

morecomments-kbchallenge

Love the comments ladies!!!

You’re inspiring so many.

Thanks again for doing this 30 day challenge with us.

From around the internet:

4 master keys to success

How and why to get comfortable with hunger

Master your hormones with a high fat diet

Ice vs Heat which is best for injury

Can you trust supplements

Breakfast ideas for chocolate lovers

I am campaign with skinny mom

The perfect body

6 recipes to support adrenal health

How to know if  you have a gluten sensitivity

Importance of hormonal

cuteline3-01

New blog post in the purely fit life club area: come and join the purely fit Life Movement to continue to encourage and inspire all our purely fit sisters.

• New weekly workout schedule
  • New workout for post partum schedule
  • Personal eats April 25th and 25th
  • Weekly MANTRA
  • Homemade toothpaste upgraded

xo

fab-you-signature-01

alisha May 3, 2015 - 2:02 pm

Hey ya’ll!!! I love and crave smoothies and fresh juice more in the warmer months, too. I am now caregiving for a lady who has The Champion juicer, and I make us a fresh green juice each day that I am with her. I love it, and really enjoy making it! 🙂 To make our juice, I use carrots, kale, cucumber, celery, green apple, and lemon. It is wonderful!!!

purelytwins May 3, 2015 - 7:55 pm

Awesome!! How fun with that juicer it’s a nice one.

CareyReynolds May 3, 2015 - 3:29 pm

What’s in your pictured smoothie?

purelytwins May 3, 2015 - 7:57 pm

Oh sorry we forgot to mention it – frozen blueberries, spinach, gelatin, coconut oil – we show it in this video https://www.facebook.com/purelytwins/videos/vb.132448956778161/929171463772569/?type=2&theater

Kat May 3, 2015 - 6:52 pm

Baby covered with green juice?!? So cute, I’m sure she loves it

purelytwins May 3, 2015 - 7:57 pm

She does!

Michelle @ Vitamin Sunshine May 3, 2015 - 7:20 pm

Thanks for the reminder to pick up some grapefruit for my juices 🙂 Here in Malaysia– tropical weather– I am always craving smoothies and juices. Grapefruit is a fav to throw in both! Sorry to hear you have trouble with it– it’s so refreshing, and I love the sour– I’m not a fan of super sweet drinks.

purelytwins May 3, 2015 - 7:58 pm

Yes get some grapefruit, we love it in our juices.

lindsay May 3, 2015 - 10:46 pm

oh madison, i love her green juice face! and hope the grapefruit settles well michelle! love you all and thankful for you both!

kariane May 4, 2015 - 9:02 am

Juices and smoothies are great, but I’m excited to try the chocolate chip cookie bread. That sounds like just the right thing on this cool, rainy day.

Stacie May 4, 2015 - 11:22 am

Love my smoothies….as you know! 😉
I need to purchase a juicer!! Any recommendations? 🙂

purelytwins May 4, 2015 - 6:22 pm

This is the one we have – http://www.amazon.com/Breville-BJE200XL-Fountain-700-Watt-Extractor/dp/B000MDHH06 it’s only $100 of Amazon and does the job.