Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free no-bake chocolate cinnamon toast crunch marshmallow bars that are made from 3 ingredients and made in under 2 minutes.
We had a wonderful relaxing weekend with our best friend and her little girl on the coast of NC. The weather was not the best, but that was okay: we played inside with the little ones.
It was a nice welcomed break as we have been working non-stop these past few months. We were barely on the computer and on our phones. Just lived in the moment. It was what we both needed.
Don’t you just love weekends like that?? No plans besides sitting and relaxing…
Well after you have a relaxing weekend you want life to stay simple, including recipes. Today’s recipe is so easy!!
No-bake chocolate cinnamon toast crunch marshmallow bars
Make sure to share this recipe!
These no-bake cinnamon toast crunch bars are super easy to make! Only 3 ingredients give you a rich, chocolatey bar filled with marshmallows and cinnamon flavor!
No-bake chocolate cinnamon toast crunch bars that are gluten, grain, egg and dairy free
This recipe was inspired by our chocolate vanilla marshmallow puffs.
You can never have too many chocolate covered treats. Right?
no bake cinnamon toast crunch bars (gluten free, grain free, vegan)
Chocolate cinnamon toast no-bake bars. Just 3 ingredients made in 2 minutes.
Easy, no-bake bars that are packed with chocolate, cinnamon, and so good!
Gluten-free. Grain-free. Vegan.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: one 6 in circle pan 1x
- Line an 6 in circle pan. We used a springform pan for easy removal.
- Double boil the chocolate bar to melt by placing a pot of water on stovetop and start to bring to a boil. Place chocolate into a glass bowl and place the glass bowl on top of pot.
- Place the cinnamon toast crunch and marshmallows in a bowl.
- Pour chocolate sauce over and stir together.
- Pour into prepared pan. Press into the pan.
- Chill until set. Carefully slice.
- These melt like candy, so keep them in the refrigerator if you’re not eating them right away. They taste great at room temperature or chilled.
- Store in an airtight container; they’ll last about a week.
- Serving Size: makes 6 slices
Do you like no-bake recipes? Do you like chocolate and cinnamon?
Share this recipe for those that you know would love it. Thanks.
More recipe love for you: