day in the life with a 6 month old

Sharing my day yesterday with Madison and what I ate.  Michelle and I get several request for these videos so we will keep them coming. We are so happy you are enjoying them because we love filming them.

Life over here is different everyday but here is a pretty normal day. Nothing too crazy happened.

Day in the life with a 6 month old baby

Day in the life with a 6 month old baby. A personal vlog showing my day as a new mom and running my own business. And what I eat in a day and Madison eating solids. || purelytwins.com #newmom #dayinthelife #whatiate

I still can’t believe my baby girl is a little over 6 months!

I am so honored to be her mom. She is the best thing in my life. I couldn’t imagine life without her. I love seeing her learn and grow each day.

Come spend the day with me.

As you can see Madison is all about solid foods lately. Being a foodie myself I love it!

I love that she is open to trying foods.  I know she won’t always be that way so I am loving this part right now.

Day in the life video with new mom and 6 month old baby girl. Sharing what I ate and introducing more solid foods to her diet. purelytwins.com #newmom #lifewithbaby #babygirl #lifestylebloggers #momblogger

I will give an update on my diastasis soon.  I know many of you are following my journey so I will report back.

As of now I am doing better and feel that my core gets stronger every day. I have been doing my best to keep up with doing my daily core reconditioning exercises and focusing on my posture (which is the hard part for me). I have good and bad days with feeling like my diastasis is getting better.

What do you like better Instagram or Facebook?

What do you like ‘treating’ yourself to from WholeFoods?

xo

fab-you-signature-01

Cassie April 14, 2015 - 8:18 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhh she is so cute! Love the video!

purelytwins April 15, 2015 - 9:53 am

Thank you!

Emily April 14, 2015 - 10:33 pm

Madison is SO cute and SO amazing. I just love her. Such a blessing she is in your lives! <3

purelytwins April 15, 2015 - 9:53 am

Yes she is 😉

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes April 15, 2015 - 2:09 am

My little boy is now 6 months old and it’s such a wonderful age. I love hearing his little chuckle and watching him now try different foods.

purelytwins April 15, 2015 - 9:53 am

It’s a great age!!

Jessica April 15, 2015 - 9:21 am

Aww she is getting so big! Isn’t it crazy how quickly time goes!? My little one is 9 months already and I have no idea where the time went! I was wondering, how did you get Madison to go down for naps and bedtime awake without crying? My daughter screams hysterically every time! It usually takes her over an hour to fall asleep if I let her CIO! It’s so sad and frustrating

purelytwins April 15, 2015 - 9:57 am

It took a lot of practice and I started young. I try to always read and snuggle with her before putting her in the crib to sleep. There are still times when she cries. It’s very hard. She seems to wake up more during her nap crying and takes forever to go back to sleep, if she even does. In the beginning I would stand next to her crib so she could see me as she feel asleep. Then over time I am in there less and less. Everyday is a bit different, but hopefully this helps!

alisha April 18, 2015 - 5:24 pm