20 minute AMRAP for purely training #99

20 minute AMRAP leg workout with kettlebells that you can do at home.

20 minute amrap workout using kettlebells you can do at home.

We cannot believe today we are sharing purely training workout #99 !!!!

We have shared 99 FREE workouts for you. Thank you so much for your support and working out with us every day.

We love kettlebells. We hope to get more training in them one day, as we know there is still a lot we can learn about them. For now we are just enjoying them when we can.  We love how kettlebells use the entire body for the ultimate workout.

20 minute kettlebell home workout for women

Are you in?

*Disclaimer: make sure to consult with your doctor before trying a new workout routine. If you feel any pain or discomfort while exercising, stop.

Equipment:  kettlebell

Style of workout:  AMRAP weight workout

Workout focus:  lower body

Set Gymboss Interval Timer to countdown of 20 minutes and see how many rounds you can do of the circuit.

Make sure to leave a comment down below how you liked this workout. We love hearing from you. It’s motivation for us!

20 minute workout using kettlebells  you can do at home to burn fat. Diastasis safe.

20minKB-PT99  (Click to download your pdf)

If you like this workout and are looking for more,  check out purely fit life club where we provide new workouts and weekly workout schedules to keep you staying consistent so you get results.

We suggest for different fitness levels:

B-fits (beginner peeps) – Take your time with this workout. Take breaks when you need it. Use a lighter weight (10-12lbs).

A-fits (advanced peeps) –  Go for speed and limit your breaks. Use a heavy weight that challenges you.

Post-partum (diastasis recti) – Recommend doing this a few months post partum and when core is a little stronger. Use a kettlebell that is not too heavy if you are just starting off.  If you can’t engage your core then pick a lighter weight.

20 minute workout you can do at home with kettlebells

Don’t have kettlebells?

Grap a free weight or sandbag and do the workout with us.

I feel alive and i am doing what I llove

Intention for today’s workout is – I feel alive and I am doing what I love.

Do you love your life? your job? your workouts?

We hope you said YES to all 3 because life is about having fun. So make sure you are doing things everyday that you love and bring joy into your life.

Home workout for women to burn fat and calories using a kettlebell

See you in the next workout. Thanks for the support!!

Never miss a workout.

fab-you-signature-01

Other AMRAP workouts:

xo

Lori and Michelle

If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:

Pinterest – purelytwins

Instagram – @purelytwins and @purelytwinsfitness

Snapchat – loriandmichelle

Youtube – purelytwins and pure2rawtwins

Facebook – purelytwins

Please note that affiliate links may pop up on PT occasionally. When you click and purchase we receive a small percentage. This allows us to keep blogging! We greatly appreciate your support!

diastasisblogad

purelyfitlife-blogad

ashcass April 7, 2015 - 12:35 am

Hey Michelle and Lori! Did you guys see my question from before. I was wondering what the metric you use to decide when you’re lean enough and just want to maintain. I was so surprised when you guys mentioned wanting to lose fat in addition to gain muscle. I figured you’d just want to get stronger at this point. It’s something I never know how to handle personally.

purelytwins April 7, 2015 - 1:50 pm

Well it’s personal preference and decision, it is just something we feel inside. Hard to explain. We just know our bodies and what we can do. We love how we look now, but we all have personal fitness goals. Yes getting stronger is always a goal of ours too. Hope this helps.

ashcass April 7, 2015 - 9:44 pm

It’s hard for me to know when to stop. I find myself becoming so preoccupied with food I basically never actually let myself eat fun things, or a nice variety of foods.. How do you deal with this?

Also, do you worry (this is more for Michelle) that you’ll lose your period again?

purelytwins April 7, 2015 - 10:55 pm

Yes and no about the period thing, some days I worry about it but overall I try not to stress about it.

And we allow us to have fun foods in our diet, as you can tell from our recipes off the blog (everything we share we eat). We have figured out ways to eat something fun almost everyday, it is just who we are and we make it work. It keeps us happy and balanced.

ashcass April 8, 2015 - 12:26 am

I worry about it because being too lean leads me to lose my period. And that definitely isn’t healthy so I have to find a way to be balanced. That’s really at the heart of my question– how do you stay balanced but still go after fitness goals?

Also, I guess by “fun food” I mean like, some Neapolitan pizza, or Thai food. I find it hard to let go and really just enjoy all the flavors the world has to offer. I feel like I get stuck in a rut where I just eat the same foods because they’re “safe” to me and have a lot of trouble getting out of there.

purelytwins April 8, 2015 - 10:17 pm

It is definitely a mind set shift in terms of finding room for more fun meals. It takes practice. We feel when you are craving it, go for it. Don’t think twice about it, since majority of the time you are eating healthy and right for you so a little fun here and there won’t hurt you. And finding balance and wanting certain fitness goals is also challenging. We struggle. One way we try to do it – is through not cutting calories but just playing around with different foods and different macros to see if that helps us reach our goals. Or add in more walking or something. It can be hard.

Rebecca April 9, 2015 - 8:44 am

Right, “fun food” that you don’t cook yourself. Food at family parties, birthday parties, or just out at restaurants. Anywhere where you don’t have control over the exact ingredients and can just enjoy it.

Rebecca April 9, 2015 - 8:39 am

Do you both have the same fitness goals?

purelytwins April 9, 2015 - 7:57 pm

Well, yes and no. We have two different body types.
Lori’s body type allows her to gain muscle mass easier than me but we both would like more muscle mass. To feel stronger.

Margie May 2, 2015 - 8:48 pm

I’m going to try this with a dumbbell. I don’t have kettlebells. Just my curiosity here, how much of a similarity in terms of working out and nutrition does being twins have? Or none at all, just like 2 sisters.

purelytwins May 2, 2015 - 9:10 pm

Ya pretty much, we motivate each other. There is no difference. We have the same interests in workouts and nutrition.

Karen May 4, 2015 - 12:38 pm

did this work out today! wow! was great! used 25lbs for the squats and figure 8s and 45 lbs for the deadlifts. The jump squats were tough! got through 4 full rounds then almost through another full round but only got in about 5 jump squats on the 5th round. Great sweat!!!

purelytwins May 4, 2015 - 6:22 pm