Deliciously chocolate homemade TEDDY GRAHAMS made with superfoods like chia seeds, coconut, raw cacao and tigernut.
We are so excited to share this recipe for homemade chocolate teddy grahams that we have been working on for you. After making our original homemade teddy grahams we knew we had to create a chocolate version. Since we are chocolate lovers. Rich dark chocolate even better.
And that is what we have for you today.
These chocolate teddy grahams are more dark chocolate with less sweetness than the store bought ones.
We prefer it that way.
These cuties are filled with just 7 simple and healthy satisfying ingredients from raw cacao to chia seeds to tigernut flour.
We are beyond thrilled with how these chocolate teddy grahams turned out. We have already made them twice. We know you will love them too!
Let’s get in the kitchen together and make chocolate teddy grahams.
How to make homemade gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free chocolate teddy grahams.
Simple to make.
Rich dark chocolate flavor with a slight sweetness to them. Oh so yummy!
Perfect for that afternoon snack. Or late night munchy. Or, who are we kidding… perfect anytime of the day!
Recipe for how to make homemade chocolate teddy grahams.Print
how to make chocolate teddy grahams
Super healthy and quick homemade chocolate teddy grahams. Perfect snack for kids and parents approved. Made from just 7 simple ingredients. Made in under 15 minutes. You’ll never need store bough chocolate teddy grahams again. Dark chocolate flavor.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: about 40-45 teddy grahams 1x
- 2/3 cup – tiger nut flour (56g or 2oz)
- 1/4 cup – chia seed meal (ground up chia seeds) (1oz)
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder (3/4oz)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (2oz)
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, solid (1oz)
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl place all dry ingredients.
- Add in coconut oil and coconut milk.
- Continue to stir.
- Will have to mold with hands to form dough.
- Roll out dough on non-stick surface.
- Cut out using a small bear shape or any shape you have.
- Place teddy grahams on cookie sheet and bake for 13 minutes.
- Let cookies cool and enjoy.
- Makes about 45 teddy grahams.
To replace tigernut flour we recommend using almond or chestnut flour, or any gluten-free flour blend
To replace coconut milk we recommend using almond milk or full fat milk.
To replace solid coconut oil we recommend using ghee or full fat butter or non-dairy butter of choice.
We hope you enjoy making yourself some chocolate teddy grahams!
We sure did!
Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegan homemade chocolate teddy graham cookies that you will make again and again.
Why are teddy grahams so darn cute?
These have been the perfect excuse for us to use our mini bear shape cookie cutters!
What would you enjoy with your chocolate teddy grahams?
Chocolate or cinnamon teddy grahams?