Life lately: Christmas in FL part 1

We hope you had a Merry Christmas!! We’ve been busy over here spending time with the family and traveling to Disney. We haven’t been on the computer that much as Madison, 4 year old niece and Jax keep us pretty busy. When we do have some free time we’ve been in the kitchen making a bunch of our recipes for everyone to enjoy 🙂

madison-out-to-lunch-with-family

Madison enjoyed her first meal out. We all joined our dad for lunch at a local favorite cafe.

madison-in-favorite-chair

Madison enjoying playing with daddy and Sophie.

sleeping-baby-sollywrap-purelytwins

zzzzzz

homemade-dairy-free-eggnog

Michelle made a batch of her delicious dairy-free homemade eggnog with reduced sugar.

jax-vizsla-sleeping-on-sofa

Jax passed out on sofa (this is how he ends his nights). Madison and our niece keep him busy all day long.

madison-playing-in-kitchen-michelle-works

Next morning Madison was ready to play while auntie Michelle did some quick computer work.

baby-first-christmas-sleeping-with-sophie-the-giraffe

Then it was nap time.

playing-with-niece

Followed by play time with the niece and Jax.

family-playtime

Running is a great way to release some energy 🙂

kissing-baby-in-sollywrap

Madison cheered everyone on as mommy gives kisses!

vizsla-standing-in-kitchen

Jax never too far from the kitchen while Michelle preps Christmas day food before we head to Disney.

We will be back with more Christmas highlights. We did something different this year and traveled to Disney to see the second older sister for the holiday. There is a dog friendly hotel so even big brother Jax got to come!

What are you doing the day after Christmas?

We are taking it easy today and relaxing at the hotel.

Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine December 26, 2014 - 2:10 pm

Madison is so sweet! Jealous of that beautiful Florida weather 😉
I’m playing around in the kitchen today with my new toys (i.e. an Excalibur dehydrator!! and doughnut pan….which you’ll see I adapted one of your recipes on instagram 😉 ) XOXOXO

purelytwins December 26, 2014 - 7:47 pm

yay for dehydrator and doughnut pan 🙂 xoxo

Erica December 26, 2014 - 7:19 pm

Aw! Looks like you all are really having a great Christmas week! Yayy for Disney and lots of family time. Oh and that eggnog! NOM! I taught a couple classes today and went food shopping. I also spent lots of time with Josh and Kaylin 🙂

purelytwins December 26, 2014 - 7:48 pm

Sounds like a great time too Erica!!

Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves December 27, 2014 - 12:45 am

Hooray for Christmases spent relaxing and playing with family! That’s how mine was also 🙂
We’re actually in Florida near Disney right now after two days of road tripping from New York! Glad to see you’re lovin’ Disney!

purelytwins December 27, 2014 - 1:03 pm

Enjoy your time in FL!

Liz S. December 27, 2014 - 7:07 am

Wishing you a belated very Merry Christmas!

purelytwins December 27, 2014 - 1:04 pm

Thanks girl! The same to you 😉

Nour @ Kale and Coconuts December 27, 2014 - 1:46 pm

Aahh I love when the babe falls asleep on our chest. So cute. Merry Christmas!

purelytwins December 27, 2014 - 2:16 pm

me too 😉 Merry Christmas to you too!

lindsay December 27, 2014 - 4:04 pm

oh love that warm sunshine and beautiful family! enjoy the break beautiful friends

Eric Daniells December 27, 2014 - 7:03 pm

All I got mostly from this, besides the gorgeous baby is the dairy free eggnog, I didn’t even see that post I guess, but would have loved to over Christmas, I used to love eggnog, but I can’t have egg yolks OR real milk, and I’ve lost something I love so much. 🙁