November favorites

Sharing our November favorites!

favorite-products-november-2014

We are sharing our favorites a little early as we didn’t want to repeat last month where we forgot to share our October favorites.

See what things we enjoyed this month.

Click to watch on youtube.

Our favorites:

new-mom-shares-favorite-baby-app

Favorite iphone app: Baby Nursing

Favorite baby item: Tommee tippee pacifiers

fisherprice-rock-and-play-sleeper

Madison’s favorite: Fisher Price Rock-n-play sleeper

Favorite new youtube find: The Piano Guys    We could watch these guys for hours!! Even Madison loves listening to them!!

Favorite makeup: Beauty Blender from target

iphone6-wallets-from-target

Favorite accessory: new wallets from Target

Favorite bite: Thanksgiving leftover waffle sandwiches via Running to the kitchen

Favorite must have: iphone6 🙂 + case from Society6

Perfect2

Favorite quote

Favorite past recipe: Gluten free vegan pecan pumpkin donuts

Comment below sharing your thoughts:

What was your favorite thing this month?

What is something you’ve been enjoying lately? Any new food or drink love?

Any special plans for Thanksgiving?

xo

NEW blog signature-01

Past Favorites:

May

June

July

August

Sept

Lisa November 25, 2014 - 12:19 pm

Beauty blenders are the best!!! Seriously, I hate doing my makeup without it. And I also hate that at work we don’t have beauty blenders so I have to use a brush haha. I always tell my clients to go over to sephora and buy one, instead of a MAC brush 😉 oops.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen your pecan pumpkin donuts!!! Off to check those out, they look delicious!

purelytwins November 25, 2014 - 12:31 pm

we are so happy we discovered them Lisa!!

GiGi Eats November 25, 2014 - 2:57 pm

Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face after looking at those Thanksgiving waffles…… GAHHH!

purelytwins November 26, 2014 - 8:56 am

hehe 🙂

christine November 25, 2014 - 9:19 pm

nice list! I prefer NATURSUTTEN for the pacifer! It made of rubber,no plastique!
I would love to see your daily eat for tanksgiving! love your recipes!

Michelle @ Vitamin Sunshine November 27, 2014 - 5:56 pm

Madison is so beautiful! Already two months? WOW!

Thanks for sharing those pecan pumpkin donuts again — those look incredible. Pecans and pumpkin have been a fav combination this season 🙂

purelytwins November 27, 2014 - 9:03 pm