Weekly sparks

weeklysparks

Highlights from our week:

mom-daughter-selfie

Mother daughter selfie 🙂

making-raw-cashew-biscotti

Making our favorite raw cashew biscotti (found in our Purely Classic cookbook) for our Thanksgiving trips.

family-sitting-on-sofa

Family time on the sofa.

4-ingredient-chocolate-cookie

Eating delicious 4 ingredient cocoa cookies.

madison-wearing-hat

Finally a hat that fits Madison. This is the hat we got from the hospital… it finally fits.

purely-twins-walking-selfie

Staying active with daily walks on these cold fall days. Even if some walks only are 8 minutes long.

vizsla-wearing-a-hat

Jax wearing a hat. Too funny.

favorite-paleo-plantain-bread

Eating our favorite bread.

purelyfitlife-homeworkout-online-trainers

Filming a new workout. It felt amazing to move the body again for us both.

madison-baby-smiles-7-weeks

Seeing her smiles melts our hearts. xo

Purely Fit Life and Purely Twins Community shout outs:

recipe-shot-outsLadies so happy you are enjoying the recipes!!

chiacookies

Looks great Flo – enjoy!

cookiespumpkin

Pumpkin cookies oh yes! yum enjoy Cindy!

pumpknblondes

YUM!! They look great!

cupcakes

So glad you enjoyed our cashew frosting! Cupcakes look great!

cinnamonrolls

Danielle so happy to hear that our cookie dough cinnamon rolls were a hit! Yay!!

Comment love:

sexy arm workout #2 love

Nichole so happy you enjoyed our sext arm workout #2!!

club member workout luv inspire 6 workout

Capoeirista fellow Purely Fit sisters we are so happy to hear this!! Great job!

From around the internet:

10 family friendly crock pot recipes

How to be happier now  — love!

Top cortisol myths

3 ways to have MCT oil

Spicy butternut mac-n-cheese

Why I don’t use antibacterial soap

Meditation diaries

How to use positive affirmations to heal skin

cuteline3-01

New blog post in the purely fit life club area: come and join the purely fit Life Movement to continue to encourage and inspire all our purely fit sisters. Quick and effective at home workouts for women.

• New weekly workout schedule
  • New workout post partum schedule
  • New workout
  • Our eats Nov 20th
  • Video checkin making lunch and taking about working out and rest days

WHAT SPARKED YOUR INTEREST? LEAVE A LINK BELOW TO YOUR TOP BLOG POST OF THE WEEK!

We want to hear your purely thoughts:

xo

NEW blog signature-01

Lindsay November 23, 2014 - 1:47 pm

love you ladies —> and jax and madison! keep the inspiration coming

purelytwins November 23, 2014 - 6:03 pm

Thank you! love you too

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table November 23, 2014 - 9:20 pm

Thank you so much for including my Mac ‘n Cheese in the round up! I can’t wait to check out those cookies… never enough cookies!

Dee November 23, 2014 - 9:38 pm

Hi. I love reading your blog.
I had a question…. which may be a sensitive topic so I apologize. Lori, have you posted any recent pics of your body since having Madison? I don’t think you have which disappoints me because I love seeing them. It makes me think that maybe you arent posting any pics because perhaps you haven’t lost weight?? Which makes me wish you would post pics even more. I hate that society expects us women to be back at our pre-pregnancy form right after delivery. I see you as the fittest person “I know” (i wish I really knew you in person!) So I think that posting your pics would be inspirational and motivational.
Anyways I really wanted you to hear how I felt about progress pics since I guess you’ve been reading that people don’t like them. I love progress pics!

Congrats on your daughter. I’ve written you in the past about starting ivf to hopefully start a family. Well since then it failed twice. We’re not giving up though!

And as silly as it sounds, I’d love your cookbooks but can’t afford them right now with all the procedures we’ve done. I’ve told my family to get them for me for xmas! 😉

purelytwins November 24, 2014 - 8:07 am

Dee thanks for the comment and I am honored you are interested in my post partum journey. Not sure if you saw my one month update or not but here is the link http://purelytwins.com/2014/10/27/one-month-post-partum-update-day-in-the-life-new-mom/ and and first update here http://purelytwins.com/2014/10/14/2-weeks-post-partum-grain-free-egg-free-lactation-cookie-recipe/

I will be sharing more about my journey here soon, probably next week I will share more as my journey has been interesting so far. I am happy that you like progress pics, so do I. It’s a great way for me to learn and get inspired. So again thank you for your support!!

Meg @ A Dash of Meg November 23, 2014 - 10:52 pm

awwwww i love her smiles too! miss you two 🙁

purelytwins November 24, 2014 - 8:03 am

🙂 xoxo

Marie November 24, 2014 - 3:19 am

So many yummy food pictures! And Jax, omg.. haha he’s kiling me 😀 Madison is just adorable, and awesome to see both of you shine in your workout-clothes <3 Love

Ps. Great links – thanks for sharing!

purelytwins November 24, 2014 - 8:03 am

thanks sweetie, Jax is a funny one 🙂

Abby November 27, 2014 - 10:15 am

Hey lovely ladies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I follow you guys too, and just wanted to say that I love what you guys are doing in the fitness community! 😉

P.S. Thanks so much for linking to my blog post on “How to use positive affirmations to heal skin”.

Enjoy the rest of your week! xo

Abby