What I ate in a day vlog

Hey #fitsoulbosses

Michelle and I receive many requests for what we eat in day.

Today’s vlog I show you everything that I ate yesterday

Click to watch on youtube.

plantain-egg-pancake-breakfast

My random plantain egg pancake. Used up leftover ingredients before I went to the store. Sorry it’s not very pretty.

evolution-sweet-green-juice

I am being lazy this week and bought juice instead of making it at home. Hey they were on sale 😉

lori-holding-madison

I have learned to eat while holding Madison!

nutella-cookies

Made me some nutella cookies.

food-prep-for-the-week

I did some food prep for the week. Go me!

As I mentioned in the video some days my eats are the same yet different. Some days I snack more, especially the days Michelle and I are recipe testing. Just depends on my mood and what is in the house.

Leave me a comment sharing one thing you are eating today?

Do you food prep for the week? Do you buy pre-made juices?

NEW blog signature-01

aubrey November 18, 2014 - 12:50 pm

Looks so good:)

purelytwins November 18, 2014 - 4:25 pm

Thank you!

misa November 19, 2014 - 1:14 am

Hi girls

Ihave really enjoy the video love your food Can I ask how many spoon of coconut oil do you eat an if you eat any other fats like ghee or HVBO

purelytwins November 19, 2014 - 6:51 pm

we used to eat ghee but due to Michelle’s skin outbreak and me breastfeeding we stopped it. As we wanted a break from dairy. We eat a lot of coconut oil, we always get 4 tbsp a day sometimes more.

Kezia @ Super Naturally Healthy November 19, 2014 - 2:51 am

Ohh I love seeing what people eat in a day – nutella brownies look tasty 🙂 There is not much opiton of quality green juice her in UK which is sad but i wish there was!!

purelytwins November 19, 2014 - 6:46 pm

that is sad! maybe one day

Jessica November 19, 2014 - 9:21 am

All looks delicious! I love your lactation cookies and pancakes! I was just curious, I’m nursing my four month old and I have noticed that I have had to cut back a lot on greens and bressel sprouts and broccoli. Have you noticed any of these irritating Madison’s stomach? Is there anything you eat that seems to bother her?

purelytwins November 19, 2014 - 6:48 pm

glad you liked those recipes. I have cut way back on veggies like brussel sprouts. I mostly get my greens from juicing. I do know too many veggies do give her more upset stomach

Amanda B November 19, 2014 - 9:43 pm

Looks simple and wonderful! Madison is just so cute!

purelytwins November 19, 2014 - 10:39 pm

Thank you!

Kayla November 20, 2014 - 9:18 am

LOVE these videos. They gave me such inspiration to get creative! Thank you! 🙂

purelytwins November 20, 2014 - 1:58 pm

Meghanne November 20, 2014 - 9:46 am

Did you drink Kombucha during pregnancy? What are your thoughts about kombucha consumption during pregnancy and breastfeeding? I just wrote a post about it but I’d love to hear your opinion!

purelytwins November 20, 2014 - 1:59 pm

I think drinking kombucha is fine to have during and after being pregnant, especially if you drank it before getting pregnant. I believe it has nutrients and probiotics your body needs, but everyone will have a different opinion on it.

AJ November 21, 2014 - 11:49 am

Hi girls, where can I get the yummy-looking cashew biscotti recipe from? Would really like to make them…Also, is it beef gelatin you use? Many thanks xx

purelytwins November 21, 2014 - 1:31 pm

AJ the cashew biscotti is from our Purely Classic Cookbook which you can get from our shop page. And yes it is beef gelatin.