Vlog: day in the life coconut pancakes

Day in the life vlog.

2-ingredient-coconut-flour-egg-pancakes

Happy Friday!!

Are you excited for today? We are!! We plan to film a new recipe, which you can see us sampling it in today’s vlog!

Vlog: Day in the life with the purelytwins from pancakes to protein english muffin to walks.

click to watch on youtube

2 ingredient coconut pancakes

coconut-butter-on-pancakes

mmm homemade coconut butter!!

We are obsessed. We eat coconut butter all the time!

Perfect topping for coconut pancakes. Love starting our day with coconut pancakes 🙂 Only two ingredients and you can enjoy them sweet or savory.

lactation-cookie

Lactation cookie! YUM! Lori was hungry so luckily she had some lactation cookies to hold her while I made lunch!

hemp-avocado-pudding

We love avocado puddings!

Even though I have a limited diet at the moment I still find food to eat! Lori and I have been having an avocado pudding once a day. We each have 1 full avocado plus coconut oil!

Love our healthy fats!

homemade-pumpkin-seed-butter-from-sprouted-seeds

Made some pumpkin seed butter using Wilderness Family sprouted pumpkin seeds! As I mentioned in the video we normally soak and sprout our own seeds, but it’s nice to have that step done for us.

working-at-home-office-purelytwins

And we do manage to squeeze in some work throughout our day!

feeling-like-myself-again-healing-from-eczema

I am starting to feel like myself again despite getting a huge pimple on my forehead this week.

Lovely timing pimple, thanks, just when I was a filming a vlog.

My eczema is slowly getting better!!! I will share a more formal update soon, for now I am still trying things out to make sure it works.

Thanks for watching videos!!

We want to hear your PURELY THOUGHTS:

What do you want to see from us?

Do you have any questions you want us to answer?

NEW blog signature-01

Lisa November 7, 2014 - 12:28 pm

You girls are adorable I love watching your vlogs!I’m also So happy to hear your eczema is getting better! I know it must be hard to deal with that, so it’s great you’re making positive steps and some things are working for you!
Have a lovely weekend!

purelytwins November 7, 2014 - 2:37 pm

thanks Lisa!!! yes it is a slow healing process but I am hopeful it will be completely gone soon 🙂 hugs

sophie November 7, 2014 - 2:08 pm

Can’t wait to hear what you’re that’s making the eczema better.

Also…correct me if I’m wrong – but in one of the videos you mention being allergic/sensitive to dog/dog hair. Are you being diligent about staying away from Jax?

Take good care <3

purelytwins November 7, 2014 - 2:38 pm

I do my best to wash my hair and not really pet Jax, Lori does a good job of keeping her house clean so it helps. we aren’t perfect as I do love dogs and I love Jax, so it is hard

Mary November 7, 2014 - 2:15 pm

What’s the recipe for your avacado pudding with the hemp pro 50 protein? I use that protein all the time for your hemp protein English muffins. Just love your site!

Lindsay November 7, 2014 - 3:05 pm

so glad you eczema is getting better! and this video makes me miss you both!

purelytwins November 7, 2014 - 7:13 pm

Thank you girl, taking one day at time. Miss you too

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table November 7, 2014 - 4:04 pm

Ohhhh… it might have to be a pancake night! Happy Friday, girls!

purelytwins November 7, 2014 - 7:13 pm

Happy Friday to you too!

Annie Hébert November 7, 2014 - 10:24 pm

Hi Ladies, I actually have the same protein powder..nice…is your avocado pudding just an avocado and a serving of the hemp protein ?
thanks

purelytwins November 8, 2014 - 9:36 am

Pretty much sometimes we add other things.

Leah November 7, 2014 - 11:36 pm

Love the video! Off to look up the protein English muffin recipe. Look forward to update on skin issues.

purelytwins November 8, 2014 - 9:37 am

Thanks girl! xoxo

Stephanie November 8, 2014 - 8:58 pm

I am new to your blog (love it!) and was wondering if you could give me some more info about how you got your periods back. I have struggled with missing periods for years and the only solution my doctors have given me is the pill…I don’t like covering up the problem and want to get to the bottom of it! Did you find a certain diet of eliminating/adding certain foods did the trick? I am getting very frustrated and worried. I would love to heal my hormones naturally. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated! Thanks <3

purelytwins November 8, 2014 - 9:43 pm

Glad you found us!! We have not done a formal post about our periods yet, but everyone’s path to getting their period back is different. Things to look into: are you over exercising? we had to cut back on ours and learn to workout shorter and smarter; are you not eating enough? we have learned to eat more which helped with our hormones plus eating healthy fats and real foods. And look at carb intake: are you too low? not eating the right carbs for you?

Just play around with different things. And have to be patient. It can be a slow process with getting back period and hormones back to balance.

Candice@Hungrymotherunner November 8, 2014 - 10:29 pm

You two are so cute! I’m glad your eczema is getting better! Love your vlogs!

purelytwins November 9, 2014 - 11:47 am

Thank you!

Jessica November 9, 2014 - 8:06 am

Those pancakes looks amazing! I know it’s just eggs and coconut flour, but how much of each did you add to make that many? I want to make the this weekend!

purelytwins November 9, 2014 - 11:47 am

Thanks, we mentioned the recipe in the video 😉 It’s 4 eggs to 4 tbsp coconut flour

Kayla November 9, 2014 - 10:28 am

Once again, love your “day in the life” posts. You guys are awesome!!

purelytwins November 9, 2014 - 11:47 am

Thanks more to come!

Deana November 16, 2014 - 5:51 pm

3 words- wooden toaster tongs!