Pumpkin granola made without sugar (gluten, grain, soy, and sugar free)
A healthy breakfast granola. Gluten-free grain-free sugar-free pumpkin granola made from real foods. Can be made nut-free. This granola is more soft than regular granola due to no sugar.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: a little over 1 cup of granola
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1– 2 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, liquid
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir together.
- Spread granola onto baking pan.
- Bake in oven for about 25 -30 minutes.
- *Can place in dehydrator for a raw granola
- Store in fridge or freezer.
Due to no sugar this granola is a bit soft. It will get softer over time.