september favorites!

Sharing our September favorites!

september-favorites-purelytwins

We can’t believe it is coming to an end of another month! And this is a BIG month!!! Arrival of baby M 🙂

See what products were our favorites for the month of September.

Click to watch on youtube.

Our favorites:

purelytwin-michelle-september-favorites

Favorite drink: Suja juice Macahino

Favorite food item: Cauliflower

Favorite song: Stronger by Mandisa

Favorite makeup: Youngblood mineral makeup and concealer  (no affiliation)

Favorite house cleaning product: Hoover linx cordless stick vacuum cleaner  (no affiliation)

purelytwin-lori-september-favorites

Favorite pregnancy food: sunjas kimchi  (Lori buys at wholefoods market)

raw ice cream bars

Favorite bite: Coffee cream bars from Eat Good 4 life  these look amazing

Favorite past recipe: Chocolate protein pumpkin fudge bites

white pumpkins

Favorite pin:  Fall decorations … we love fall!

keepthefaith

Favorite quote – Pin it here

What was your favorite thing from SEPTEMBER?

What is something you’ve been enjoying lately? Any new food or drink love?

What are you enjoying today?

xo

NEW blog signature-01

Past Favorites:

May

June

July

August

Katie @ Talk Less Say More September 26, 2014 - 8:59 am

Oh man!! Those coffee cream bars look amazing! I’ve just continued to love my smoothies and it just doesn’t feel right if I don’t have one daily. So yummy!! 🙂

Sara September 26, 2014 - 10:07 am

Michelle, have you listened to stronger by mandisa? Her music has been so encouraging to me during times of trial where we question God and our faith. Also, great book is Faith is Not a Feeling by Andy Baily. 🙂 PS LoVE suja drinks

purelytwins September 26, 2014 - 12:19 pm

yes I have listened to it, that’s why I mentioned it here as I love it 🙂 yay for Suja drink love!

Sara September 26, 2014 - 1:03 pm

Totally meant to say, “overcomer” by mandisa

Meg @ A Dash of Meg September 26, 2014 - 10:39 am

ohhhhh great quote! i am also loving cauliflower this month. cauliflower rice is by far my most favourite side dish

purelytwins September 26, 2014 - 12:19 pm

cauliflower party 🙂 xo

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table September 26, 2014 - 11:50 pm

It’s hard to choose; here’s been a lot of good this month! Maybe the Southern Tier Pumpkin Beer. Mmmmm…

purelytwins September 27, 2014 - 7:49 am

sounds great

Michelle @ Vitamin Sunshine September 27, 2014 - 6:39 am

How did I miss those pumpkin fudge bites? Pumpkin is definitely the food most on my mind right now! Obsession! Cauliflower is always on my mind. Weekly thing in my grocery cart! Can’t wait to hear all about the baby!

purelytwins September 27, 2014 - 7:50 am

haha we do a lot of recipes 😉

Jenn September 27, 2014 - 5:05 pm

Wow, those Coffee Cream bar’s looks so YUMMY! I need to try one of those 🙂 So exciting with the baby comming!

Jordan Leigh September 28, 2014 - 1:29 am

I adore Mandisa! btw, you totally said her name right 😉 I got to see her perform Stronger and I always listen to this song when I am feeling defeated and knocked down. God can always take what the devil meant to harm us with and make it something good and beautiful. Praying for you ladies! xoxo

purelytwins September 28, 2014 - 8:29 am