Single serving pumpkin protein egg-free english muffin topped with a simple 2 ingredient pumpkin coconut butter.
We are so happy to hear all the gingerbread and chocolate love. We seriously can’t wait to make those muffins again. But they will have to wait as we have a long list of new recipes we want to make to share with you. Yes… a very long list!
We’ve already been busy in the kitchen making a mess. Something we love to do. And it’s been a great distraction for us all. Plus everyone loves eating the creations we make so really it’s a win-win for everyone.
We don’t have too much updates to share with you yet in terms of baby M arrival or Michelle’s eczema/skin update. We are all praying that Friday will be the big day. Michelle learns more about her patch skin testing and hoping for some more labor progress!! Thanks as always for sending us your love and support. It really means the world to us to hear from our purely twins family.
How to make a single serving pumpkin protein vegan english muffin recipe.
Come into our kitchen with us again today to see how easy it is to make this single serving pumpkin english muffin.
We hope you liked and enjoyed our video. If you liked and enjoyed this video, it would mean so much to us if you shared it! Thank you!
This pumpkin english muffin was inspired by our original protein english muffin that we made awhile back.
You can also see us making them here.
Since the FALL season is upon us and pumpkin is showing up everywhere we knew we had to create a pumpkin inspired english muffin!
We know you will love this version. Again the ingredients are short and simple!
The best recipe for single serving protein egg-free pumpkin english muffin.
pumpkin vegan protein english muffin (gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free)
A fun and healthy way to enjoy the classic english muffin with a protein and pumpkin twist. Soft, moist pumpkin muffin that is perfect with coconut pumpkin butter on top or any nut butter or coconut oil for a delicious fall treat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 english muffin 1x
Pumpkin protein english muffin
- 2 tablespoons protein powder of choice
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 1 tablespoon chia seed flour (ground chia seeds)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- few drops of stevia ** optional
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, liquid
2 ingredient pumpkin coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- a few drops stevia (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl place protein powder, arrowroot starch, chia seed flour (ground chia seeds), baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir together.
- Add in apple cider vinegar, pumpkin puree and coconut oil.
- Continue to stir.
- Batter will be thick.
- Place in a ramekin.
- Bake 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Carefully remove from ramekin.
- Slice in half and top with favorite topping. Or place in toaster and toast!
- Top with any topping or coconut pumpkin butter (recipe above).
- Serving Size: serves 1
Super easy and delicious way to enjoy an english muffin.
Toasting it is the best part!
If pumpkin isn’t your flavor check out these other single serving protein egg-free english muffin recipes
Do you like English Muffins?
Do you like avocado toast?
Are you ready for pumpkin everything recipes?
P.S. If you enjoyed this video and post please pass this around to your friends and family. Thank you! We cannot do this without your support.