Gluten-free, grain-free coconut cupcake recipe made from 6 ingredients.
We had a dream about cupcakes.
They were rich, chewy with a melt-in-your mouth frosting dusted with sprinkles.
Then we woke up and they were real!
Vanilla cupcake recipe that is gluten, grain, and dairy free!
haha What? You don’t dream about cupcakes?
See how simple these vanilla grain-free cupcakes with stevia coconut butter frosting are to make.
One…two…three…six cute perfect cupcakes just calling your name.
Paleo vanilla cupcakes that are made from just 6 ingredients and only 8 grams of sugar per cupcake!
Not bad considering an average cupcake has about 25 – 30 grams of sugar!!! YIKES
You can truly enjoy these cupcakes a bit more guilt-free.
But do remember a cupcake is a cupcake no matter what it is made out of.
a must optional.
We enjoyed these cupcakes while down in FL for Lori’s baby shower. And everyone loved them!!!
They were…dare we say…hotter than our famous raw chocolate truffles from Purely Classic Recipes.
Vanilla cupcakes (gluten, grain, & dairy-free)
A healthy simple vanilla cupcake recipe made from 6 ingredients. Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free cupcakes with a coconut butter stevia frosting. If you are looking for the best cupcake recipe this one is it!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: makes 6 cupcakes 1x
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour (1 1/2 oz)
- 1/4 cup nut meal (we used cashews and macadamia nuts) (1 oz)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or coconut nectar or honey) (3 oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, liquid (2 oz)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/3 cup coconut butter, softened
- few drops of stevia or 1-3 tablespoons sweetener of choice
- 3–4 tablespoons coconut milk or cream (Use full-fat canned coconut milk or cream)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 6 cupcakes in cupcake pan.
- Place all ingredients into a Vitamix.
- Blend until smooth.
- Scoop out into cupcake liners.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- While cupcakes cool make frosting.
- Place coconut butter and stevia into a bowl or measuring cup.
- Add in coconut milk one tablespoon at a time. May need more or less.
- Stir until well combined.
- Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Spread frosting onto cupcakes.
- Top with sprinkles if desired.
Hurry, head to the kitchen now and make these grain-free vanilla cupcakes and frost with a rich no sugar frosting!
It will be love at first bite 🙂