coffee chat: back from vacation

Hey hey hey!!

We have fun video plus what we ate yesterday!

We hope you enjoy our coffee chat!

Always fun times with us crazy weird twins 😉

Now what we ate yesterday:

Bulletproof coffee pre-workout.

purely fit life online workouts

Filmed a 15 minute workout.

fig protein pudding for breakfast

Breakfast was a thick protein fig pudding made with:

water

warrior vegan protein powder

gelatin

ginger essential oil

and onnit’s coconut oil

lunch

Later on enjoyed a juice made up of beets, carrots, dandelion, celery and ginger with leftover brussel sprouts, chicken apple sausage and eggs for Lori. Topped with coconut oil. This chicken apple sausage was so good!! It was our first time having chicken sausage. We did not know what to expect and these blew our minds. YUM!

hemp protein english muffin

Late afternoon snack was hemp protein muffins. Man we have missed these, we kind of forgot about them. An old favorite recipe!

dinner2

Dinner was salmon with cooked greens, parsnips, ghee, sea salt, spirlized zucchini and roasted peppers. Delicious!

And enjoyed a few spoonfuls of tahini straight from the jar to end the night 😉

How is your day going so far?

Any fun plans for the weekend? Anyone else doing house work?

What are you enjoying today for lunch or dinner?  What was your workout?

xo

NEW blog signature-01

Jeannie July 11, 2014 - 10:56 am

This is a little random, but: Target’s Cartwheel App has a 40% off coupon for all maternity clothes, that expires today. Not sure if you use the app, but you totally should!

I was looking for maternity clothes for a friend this morning, because I’ve seen you post a couple times about comfortable Target clothes…anyway, just thought Lori might like to know! In case you feel like a Target trip today. 😉

purelytwins July 11, 2014 - 12:09 pm

thanks Jeannie for letting me know!!

sophie July 11, 2014 - 6:10 pm

I REALLY love the look of that thick protein fig pudding … Would you mind giving (exact) proportions of the ingredients?
(Actually…even if they’re approximate…I might be able to make it :))
I LOVE LOVE LOVE thick puddings 🙂

Thanks so much and have a great weekend.
You two are awesome!

purelytwins July 11, 2014 - 7:04 pm

Sophie it was a scoop of protein powder with 2 tbsp gelatin, 100 grams of figs and 1 tbsp coconut oil and some water. 🙂

sophie July 12, 2014 - 10:10 am

Great thanks!

Meghanne July 11, 2014 - 7:43 pm

I made your hemp protein english muffin this week after going forever without it too. It’s a great recipe!

purelytwins July 11, 2014 - 9:21 pm

wahoo Meghanne!! yay

Carey Reynolds July 11, 2014 - 8:29 pm

This is unrelated to your post but I can’t find any other way of contacting you. I cannot login to the club area, I’ve paid for another three months, my bank account shows this but the message I get on your site says that my account is waiting activation. Would you be able to do this for me and let me know. Thanks! Carey

purelytwins July 11, 2014 - 9:23 pm

Cary, paypal shows it being done as an eCheck payment, so it is in progress. Once it clears you should be able to log in. We will keep an eye on it.

lindsay July 13, 2014 - 9:16 am

i make something very similar with turkish apricot and pudding! YUM

purelytwins July 13, 2014 - 9:24 am

yay Lindsay, sound delicious too!!