Raw unbaked andes mint cheesecakes made with avocado, coconut butter and stevia.
Sorry for the late post this morning. We met up with some friends and went for a walk. It was a lot of fun to have some girl talk about babies and pregnancy. Jax came too! Our friend Michelle has a 3 month old little boy. He did so good on the walk. It put him to sleep 🙂 We remember our niece always fell asleep in her stroller.
Thanks everyone for the sweet words on my week 28 pregnancy update. You know how to make a girl smile and feel so loved. Thank you.
Well, yesterday seriously flew by in a hurry. We were busy all day long and that trend is going to continue over these next few days. We aren’t complaining as we like to be busy. And it feels good to be home getting work and house projects started.
Hopefully, those projects will be completed soon 🙂 Michelle and I were running around to grocery stores to farmers markets and getting the house ready for construction. Yep… construction. Baby M’s bathroom (and guest bathroom) is getting tiled plus we are getting rid of a wall in the downstairs along with getting new floors. Little stressed over here I must say. Trying to get work related items back up and running while taking care of Jax in the midst of construction. Fun times. I know it will be all worth in the end! I am excited to see the final outcome and to show you.
Today’s recipe we were able to enjoy before leaving town. Our purely fit sisters saw us enjoying this delicious cheesecake for a few days. Let’s just say like most desserts in this house… it did not last long.
And the great thing about this dessert — it is super simple to make. We have a video showing you just how easy!
Raw, vegan, dairy-free andes mint cheesecake.
Or as you already know we like to call them our cream cakes!
Cream cake or cheesecake… either way this recipe is easy to make and we promise it won’t last long. But make sure to save us one as we will be coming over for our slice.
Are you ready for this andes mint cheesecake recipe that is made from our favorites:
And the crust is a pretty basic raw dessert recipe that we use a lot. You can use any nut you want for your crust.
All you do is blend raw cacao powder with dates and hazelnuts to get a quick, real food crust.
mmm chocolate and mint!!
How to make raw, low-sugar, dairy-free andes mint cheesecake made with avocado, coconut butter and doTERRA essential oil!Print
raw andes mint cheesecake (gluten-free, low-sugar)
A rich, creamy raw low-sugar cheesecake that is made from avocado, coconut butter and stevia! A healthy way to enjoy the classic andes mint! A real food cheesecake with minimal ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup hazelnut flour (2 1/4 oz)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder (1 1/2 oz)
- 3 –4 medium to large medjool dates, pitted (about 2 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1 very large avocado (or 2 medium) about 1 cup mashed (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (4 1/2 oz)
- 3/4 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 5 drops (or to taste) peppermint essential oil
- 3 1/2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- 10 drops of liquid stevia
- 2 – 3 drops (or to taste) peppermint essential oil
- Soak pitted dates in water to soften.
- Place hazelnut flour, cacao, sea salt and dates into vitamix blender.
- Blend until it comes together.
- Press into the bottom of 8 mini cheesecake pan or 6 in circle pan.
- Set aside.
Cream filling directions
- Scoop out and mash up avocado.
- Place avocado and coconut butter into vitamix blender Blend together.
- Next add in stevia and peppermint oil.
- Continue until smooth and creamy. Adjust to taste.
- Scoop cream filling into pan on top of crust.
- Set in freezer while you make chocolate sauce.
- Let set until firm to touch. About 1 – 2 hours.
Chocolate sauce directions
- In a small bowl combine all chocolate sauce ingredients.
- Stir with a spoon until blended.
- Remove cheesecake from pan and top with chocolate sauce.
- *Note these will turn a little brown from the avocado. Store in freezer for longer shelf life.
- Enjoy the cheesecakes at room temperature.
- Serving Size: makes 8 mini cheesecakes or one 6 in circle
We hope you enjoy this easy recipe that is made with real ingredients and made in under 10 minutes. No baking required. The only hard part is waiting for the cream cake to set!
If you love cheesecakes, check out these other amazing recipes:
our most popular chocolate pecan cream cake from our pure2raw days
And for another avocado chocolate recipe:
triple layer chocolate protein mini cakes
What is your favorite cheesecake?
Do you like andes mints?