Wild and crazy 15 minute amrap purely training 62

wild crazy 15 min full body amrap purelytwins workout

We felt a little wild and crazy last week when we filmed this workout. It was a Friday and we both were looking forward to a fun weekend.

Michelle had a relaxing weekend bonding with Jax. She is getting good practice at babysitting, haha. Gary and I spent the weekend near the North Carolina mountains to see two of our friends marry each other. I just love weddings, don’t you?  I got to wear my new dress that I got from Target. Did you guys like my mini fashion show?  Michelle and I both love shopping, just wish money really grew off trees 😉

This workout was short and sweet, just long enough to keep me focused then it was over and I could get other things done. Do you ever feel like you have no time to workout? Do you ever just go WILD and need something to release all your energy?

Well, we’ve got you covered today with Purely Training workout #62.

plank butt lift for tight core and butt

15 minute amrap that will tone your core, arms and legs.

This short bodyweight workout will leave you feeling wild and crazy.

When you are done with the workout you will feel focused and energized.

No equipment needed! We got 4 FUN moves for this workout.

You will do the reps for each one and do as many rounds as you can within the 15 minutes.

Here is the workout breakdown.

Don’t forget to PIN this workout to try this week and let us know how you liked it!

pt #62 wild crazy 15 min amrap purelytwins-01

purely training #62 15 min amrap (click to download your printable)

We suggest for different fitness levels:

B-fits (beginner peeps):   Follow video for recommendations. Try to do as many rounds as you can for 10 minutes. Then over time work your way up to 15 minutes. Omit the  jumping in the burpee. Do push-ups on knees.

A-fits (advanced peeps):  Go for speed to challenge yourself. If you want to go further set timer for 18 or 20 minutes.

FIT moms (pregnancy recommendations) :  Do the modifications mentioned in the video. Go at a slower pace if needed. Follow along with Lori! Omit the jumping in the burpee and walk feet back. Do push-ups on a chair or wall or you can do side plank hugs. This workout is ok if you don’t have diastasis.

A short workout you can do while your kids nap!

Always listen to your body and do the modifications that feel right to you.

In under 15 minutes you will have a rock solid body that will carry you through your crazy day.

Go warm-up and come workout with us.

*disclaimer: make sure to consult with your doctor before trying anything new with your workout routine.

Come be wild and crazy with us!

handful bra nike free shoes raw threads black crops workout clothes

Wearing: Customized Nike Free Shoes | Black sports bras from Handful bra | Black crops from Raw Threads

xo

Lori and Michelle

If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:

Pinterest – purelytwins

Instagram – @purelytwins and @purelytwinsfitness

Snapchat – loriandmichelle

Youtube – purelytwins and pure2rawtwins

Facebook – purelytwins

Please note that affiliate links may pop up on PT occasionally. When you click and purchase we receive a small percentage. This allows us to keep blogging! We greatly appreciate your support!

diastasisblogad

purelyfitlife-blogad

Meg @ A Dash of Meg May 19, 2014 - 8:53 am

looks tough girls but i love AMRAP workouts 😀

Georgia May 19, 2014 - 9:27 am

You guys are too cute!!! I’m sore from yesterday but I’m just going to force myself to do this 🙂

purelytwins May 19, 2014 - 4:33 pm

🙂 xo

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun May 19, 2014 - 9:38 am

I have never tried an AMRAP workout – thanks for sharing I will be adding it to this week’s workouts for sure! My focus this week is on core. I really need to stop talking about it and work hard to strengthen it!

purelytwins May 19, 2014 - 4:33 pm

hope you like it Sara!

Am May 19, 2014 - 10:35 am

Yes! I loved the mini fashion show 🙂 The clothes you bought were so pretty 🙂
I definitely have times where I feel, “I HAVE to do something!” I will keep this workout in mind for times like those! And it looks like really fun anytime workout!
Also, I really liked the fishtail braid from yesterday!

kitkat May 19, 2014 - 3:27 pm

This looks awesome!! Thanks ladies

mncornell30 May 19, 2014 - 9:28 pm

Thanks for sharing this workout! Can’t wait to try it. Just curious, where in the mountains were you? We were in Asheville for the weekend!

purelytwins May 20, 2014 - 6:55 am

We were in Blowing Rock area 🙂

Floriane May 20, 2014 - 1:51 am

Just did it! It was very fun. I had to do some push-ups on my knees in order to keep a proper form. The squat into side kicks are fun!
I did 4 full round plus 10 one arm burpees! Thank you girls!

purelytwins May 20, 2014 - 6:57 am

great job!! yay

Linz @ Itz Linz May 20, 2014 - 8:16 am

well this looks fun!

Thijs Hottenhuis May 21, 2014 - 2:43 am

Hi! It is great that you also post short workouts. We need more advocates of short, intense workouts. There are still so many trainers who believe you have to train for several hours each week to stay in shape, and that is a myth. Thank you!

Fascinating Friday Links #36 | Daily Moves and Grooves May 23, 2014 - 10:17 am

[…] and groove] Squat Overload Leg Workout via Peanut Butter Fingers + Wild and Crazy 15 Min AMRAP via Purely Twins + Core and Cardio Interval Circuit Workout via Your Trainer […]

Allie Anselmo September 29, 2014 - 6:51 am

Hi girls!

Congrats on the baby Lori she’s beautiful! I’ve never tried an AMRAP before, just because I felt like I wouldn’t push myself as hard if I was just doing it for rounds (compared to time in interval workouts). But this morning I got up, did this workout, and LOVED it! I got in 5 full rounds, and 20 plank butt lifts. Thanks for such awesome workouts and blog posts, I love them 🙂

purelytwins September 29, 2014 - 7:50 am

Awesome job Allie!!! So glad you enjoyed this workout and thank you for the support! xoxo