5 by 50 bodyweight purely training workout

Hey Purely Fit Friends,

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We took the weekend off from blogging as we worked down in Orlando and then traveled all day yesterday. Glad everyone is enjoying our cookie dough donut bread pudding recipe! If you missed it, go check it out as it’s not a recipe to miss.

And speaking of workouts, we took the whole week off. We were planning on doing some planking, but honestly sleep was more important to us after 12 hour days of working for a week. But excited to get back into the sweat groove.

And what a better way then with a new purely training workout.

We have exciting news!  Today’s  purely training workout video is #50!

50!!!!

Let us repeat

50!!!

We cannot believe we have done 50 purely training videos! It has been almost a year since we did our first one – strong sexy arm workout.  Before we get into the workout we have to say THANK YOU!!

purely training workout #50 purelytwins

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

We could not be doing what we love (making healthy recipes and inspiring others to work out) without the support from all of you! Even though our purely twins community is small, we are supportive and helpful to one another.  We pass no judgements. Only encouragement!

WE LOVE YOU ALL!

5 by 50 rep purely training bodyweight workout

Basically we took 5 intense moves and decided to do 50 reps of each one.

leap frogs

We even threw in a new move –> Leap Frogs!

Leap, what?  These are killer. Think of push-ups on steroids.

Starting at one end of you mat, squat down and the jump forward staying low and fall into a push-up without your belly touching the ground. Push back and walk back and repeat.

This move alone is killer and we are ending the workout with it 😉

dancing crab

5 by 50 purely training workout is a bodyweight time challenge, so push yourself!

Your core, arms, legs, and back will be engaged throughout the whole workout.

Each move is a mix of strength and cardio making this the perfect workout to burn some fat and build muscle.

Here is the workout breakdown:

purely training 50

purely training 50 (click for printable)

We suggest:

• A-fits (advanced peeps) :  Push yourself hard in each move. Try to limit your breaks.
  • B-fits (beginner peeps):  Go at a slower speed, take breaks when needed. Follow the modifications we mention in the video. Omit the jumps. Do push-ups on knees. And reduce reps to 25 each.

Time to strengthen the whole body by using just Your bodyweight!

Phew!

What move was your favorite?

love who you are

Love who  you are. Embrace your talents. Be grateful for what you body can do.

But remember you have to do the work. You have to show up.

So love yourself first. Then work hard. And over time you will reach your goals!

purely twins thank you

If you enjoyed this workout and want to workout with us in real time, check out our Purely Fit Life fitness and wellness online club. You get new workout videos every week plus you get access health and diet tips.

Enjoy the workout! Let us know how you liked it and comment so we can encourage one another 🙂xoxo

#bepurelyyou