lately

our life lately…

lori drinking water

snack

michelle snacking

chocolate chips in shot glass

Anyone else enjoy chocolate chips in a shot glass?

We do this all the time. Actually the older sister got us doing this.  A fun little way to enjoy chocolate.

waffles

michelle eating waffle

babycakes cupcakes

Babycakes !!

Stocked up on cupcakes, cookies, quick breads and

glutenfree vegan donuts

DONUTS 🙂

chocolate-chip-cupcake

We love cupcakes, anyone else?

Our life lately will be very busy working but we got plenty of good food to get us through!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

What are you up to? Doing anything fun this weekend?

#bepurelyyou

blog signature

Jojo @ RunFastEatLots February 20, 2014 - 8:08 am

Soooonjealous of your cupcakes and donuts!

I’m not doing much this week besides work, but this weekends gonna be gorgeous so I’m going on a bike ride with friends!

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun February 20, 2014 - 8:43 am

I’d say your life looks pretty delicious 🙂

Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves February 20, 2014 - 9:23 am

Gahh those cupcakes and donuts look so delicious! Glad to see that you ladies are having a fun time at Disney!

Heather@CookItUpPaleo February 20, 2014 - 11:35 am

Love the chocolate chips in a shot glass! My brother eats them out of hand but I will have to tell him about that…

Caitlin February 20, 2014 - 11:49 am

i have serious donut envy going on over here! your life this week looks SO FUN and deliciously indulgent! do you need a third twin to travel to disney and eat babycakes with? i’d be there in a second 😉

Liz @ I Heart Vegetables February 20, 2014 - 5:11 pm

I’m right there with with you on the cupcakes 😉 YUM

Nicolette Harrison March 2, 2014 - 11:58 am

Hey Girls!
You gals are always up to something ! The cupcakes look amazing 🙂 in having a lot of health related similarities as you two, would you say you haven’t needed to follow a strict anti candida diet? I remember your bloated tummies like mine and you seem in great shape there! I’m just curious how you enjoy a little sweet here and there and look/feel so great!

Thanks for all you two do! Love the recipes and general updates on your lives.
Xo
Nicole

purelytwins March 2, 2014 - 12:36 pm

Nicolette, those are great questions! We will address those in a video here soon 🙂 thanks!!! hugs